LSAW Steel Pipe API Double Submerged Arc Welded Steel Pipe for Construction Structure
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
LSAW / Longitudinally Submerged Arc Welded Steel Pipe
Outer Diameter： 400-1520mm
Wall Thickness： 8mm ~ 50mm
Length： 3m ~ 12.3m
Standard / Steel Grade
EN10217-1,EN10219-1,EN10025 S235JR,S275JR,S355JR, EN10224 L235,L275,L355,DIN 1629 ST37,ST44,ST52
For conveying petroleum, natural gas, coal gas,drainage,water, chemical material and other medium/low pressure liquids and used for piling project, electric power projects, heat-supply, shipbuilding & construction projects.
Beveled or plain ends with or without protector or protective caps with or without varnish/2PP/2PE/3PE/ 3PP/FBE external anti-corrosive coating with or without cement mortar/ /Liquid type epoxy resin/ FBE internal anti-corrosive coating as per customer's requirements
- Steel pipes are used in hydroelectric power plants to transport water from the reservoir to the turbines. These pipes are able to withstand high pressure and ensure a reliable flow of water, which is crucial for the efficient operation of the turbines. Additionally, steel pipes are also used for the construction of penstocks, which control the flow of water and direct it towards the turbines.
- A flange is a mechanical joint used to connect two sections of steel pipes or other equipment together. It consists of a ring or plate with evenly spaced holes for bolts or welding. Flanges are used in steel pipes to provide a secure and leak-proof connection. They allow for easy assembly and disassembly of pipes, as well as provide a connection point for additional components like valves, fittings, or other pipe accessories.
- Steel pipes are commonly used in shipbuilding for various purposes such as transporting fluids, supporting structures, and providing stability. They are used for the construction of the ship's hull, bulkheads, and compartments, as well as for the installation of water, fuel, and ventilation systems. Steel pipes are also utilized for the construction of masts, rigging, and other ship components that require strength and durability.
- Transporting steel pipes can pose several challenges. Firstly, steel pipes are heavy and bulky, making them difficult to handle and load onto transportation vehicles. Specialized equipment, such as cranes or forklifts, is often required to safely lift and maneuver the pipes. Secondly, steel pipes are susceptible to damage during transport. They can be easily scratched, dented, or bent if not properly secured. This necessitates careful packaging and securing techniques to prevent any deformation or damage during transit. Additionally, steel pipes are prone to corrosion, especially when exposed to moisture or harsh weather conditions. Therefore, protecting the pipes from moisture and maintaining proper storage conditions during transportation is crucial to prevent rusting and maintain their quality. Furthermore, the length of steel pipes can also present challenges. Depending on their size, some pipes may be too long to fit on standard transportation vehicles. This requires the use of specialized trailers or the pipes may need to be cut into smaller sections, which can add complexity and cost to the transport process. Lastly, the cost of transporting steel pipes can be high due to their weight and size. Freight charges can be expensive, especially for long-distance transportation. Thus, finding cost-effective transportation solutions while ensuring the safety and integrity of the pipes is a constant challenge in the industry.
- Steel pipes can be classified according to their use into various categories such as structural pipes, plumbing pipes, oil and gas pipes, and industrial pipes.
- There are several types of steel pipe coatings used in nuclear power plants, including epoxy coatings, polyethylene coatings, fusion bonded epoxy coatings, and coal tar enamel coatings. These coatings are applied to steel pipes to provide protection against corrosion, enhance durability, and maintain the integrity of the pipes in the demanding environment of nuclear power plants.
- Steel pipes are highly durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions. They have excellent resistance to corrosion, which prevents them from rusting or deteriorating in harsh environments. Additionally, their strength and rigidity enable them to withstand high winds, heavy snow loads, and temperature variations without compromising structural integrity. Overall, steel pipes are well-suited for handling extreme weather conditions and provide reliable performance in such environments.
- Steel pipes and cast iron soil pipes differ in their composition and characteristics. Steel pipes are made of an alloy of iron and carbon, providing them with high strength and durability. They are commonly used for transporting fluids and gases, and are resistant to corrosion. On the other hand, cast iron soil pipes are made from molten iron that is poured into molds. They are primarily used for drainage and sewage systems due to their excellent soundproofing properties. Cast iron soil pipes are more resistant to fire and have a longer lifespan compared to steel pipes. Additionally, cast iron soil pipes are typically heavier and thicker than steel pipes, making them more suitable for underground installations. However, steel pipes are lighter and easier to handle, making them a preferred choice for above-ground applications. Ultimately, the choice between steel pipes and cast iron soil pipes depends on the specific requirements of the project, such as the intended use, location, and budget.
- No, steel pipes are not suitable for the construction of railway tracks. Railway tracks require specialized rails made of steel that are specifically designed to withstand the heavy loads and constant wear and tear associated with train traffic. Pipes do not have the necessary shape, strength, or durability to serve as railway tracks.
- Yes, steel pipes can be used for transporting sewage. They are commonly used in sewage systems due to their durability, strength, and resistance to corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like