Quick Details of Laboratory Chair - XH-8008:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: Plastic Folded: No Size: 565W*500D*785Hmm (See below graph) Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Color: At least 5 colors for plastic Chair seat: Enhanced moulded Polypropylene Chair back: Enhanced moulded Polypropylene Frame: Steel tube 34*16mm Tube treatment: High quality electro-static powder coating Style: Modern Installation: Simple Packing: Standard carton
Specifications of Laboratory Chair - XH-8008:
1) Professional manufacturer of chairs.
2) ISO9001:2000 qualified.
3) Fast delivery in stock.
4) Multiple designs & options.
Standard (See below graph)
Optional (See below graph)
High quality enhanced Polypropylene seat & back, steel frame
Office / School / Conference room
Packing in carton
Guangzhou / Shenzhen
1700pcs / 40’ container
Environment friendly, ISO9001:2008 qualified
Accept small quantity order, quick delivery, good quality.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: Plastic Packing in carton, metal frame stacking
Delivery Detail: 15 days for 1*40' container
- Q:Accent chair for bedroom?
- I've seen quite a few very similar to the one on Ikea, but all of them were more expensive than that one! Hope you find what your looking for :)
- Q:What is the most comfortable and inexpensive office chair?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the most comfortable and inexpensive office chair? I often times need to work in front of a computer for a long time. My current chair doesn't provide enough back support. I always feel my back is getting hurt. Therefore, I am looking for a comfortable but inexpensive office chair that provides excellent back support and sitting comfort. If you...
- Q:Where can you buy a papasan chair?
- Papasan Cushion Australia
- Q:Chair covers and sashes?
- we had my daughter's wedding out side in this structure that looked likr roman arches and it was great...seriously lovely and then she had a 3 peice instrument violins, cello and it was beautiful and we rented chairs and the only problem was that after the event what do to with the chairs? we ended up having one or two people stay and pack them...(they were the best) and then the chair company picked them up...and yes $2.00 was the price have you considered the arrangments of chair pick ups? or is this something that you provide? in our case it wasn't really a thought of theft but we did not want to chance having to pay for 'x amount of chairs just walking off ...good luck sounds great and i like the idea of having the sashes match a host of dress colors
- Q:wheres a good place in manhattan to buy a computer chair?
- Staples! lol they offer really good quality chairs and they have a HUGE price range from cheap to super expensive, they will also assemble it for free for you and the one I went to even delivered it for free. (A guy in the dept brought it over in his own car, so I just tipped him) Office Max and other similar stores will sell computer chairs as well. You get to try them out too before you pick one.
- Q:Where was the Queen Anne (English) chair first manufactured?
- The chairs were designed for Her Majesty's comfort and would have been designed and erected by the Master Carver of the Royal household. It incorporates cabriole legs which comes from ancient China. During the reign of Queen Anne the master carver and joiner of the Royal Household was a Charles Hopson, although the chair may not be primarily designed by him. Hopson, who was later knighted to become Sir Charles Hopson, is also responsible for much of the woodwork in St. Paul's Cathedral. I'm afraid, this is all the information I am aware of.
- Q:fleas in my chair???????????
- They won't just be living on the chair but in the carpet as well. You need to clear the floor and vacuum. I had trouble with fleas recently and had to spray the carpets, I used a natural based insect spray. If all else fails you may need to flea bomb the place. Get any pets treated as well. Supposedly fleas are attracted to light, if you put a lamp over a container of water they are supposed to jump towards the light and end up falling into the water. This isn't just a one off treatment, they lay eggs that are just waiting to hatch. Even if the room is locked up and not used for a while the flea eggs are supposed to survive until they sense movement.
- Q:potty training chair question?
- i finally got my 4 and 3 yr olds potty trained and to tell u the truth. I think they are a waste of money. About a month after they started going on there own the wanted to use the big potty. Like mommy and daddy. So we bought one of those ones u put on the big toliet that worked 4 a wk or so. The gave that up and been using the big potty ever since
- Did you ask your guests to RSVP? Either way, only set out chairs for those who you know will be there, with only a few extra (people will undoubtably bring an uninvited 'extra'). Have the other chairs stacked and ready to go either in a nearby room or just out of sight in your yard if the ceremony is being held out of doors. If you set up the chairs to begin with and then take them away if they aren't filled it, will definately make the room seem empty as people will notice how many chairs are taken away.
- Q:how to clean disney princess chair?
- Unfortunately for her, My daughter seems to have inherited the clumsy gene from her dad and I was very concerned about sturdiness and safety(sharp edges, lead paint, etc.) with this table and chair set. With all honesty, I was pleasantly surprised by the heartiness and thickness of the table and chair set. Unless your child is as strong and destructive as Hurricane Katrina, this set will stand up to much abuse and use. Not that I'm like Jabba The Hutt or anything, the chairs seem to hold a 6'2, 200 pound man, r
We are specialized in producing all kinds of Chairs, like office chairs, conference chairs etc.We can also make according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment. We have about 100 employees working in our factory, including 2 QC for the nylon bases, 2 QC for the gas lift components and some for the spot inspection. Our factory covers an area of more than 15000 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range