Function: Acid Etched Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass
Type: decorative glass
Packaging & Delivery of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
Packaging Details: strong wood crates or plywood packing
Specifications of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
A. Thickness: 5mm
B. Size : by any size
C.strong wood crates or plywood packing
D: cabinet glass
1. Lead glass; cabinet glass
2. Size: according to your design.
3. Thickness: 5mm
A. Modern style, unique
B. Heat resistance, notice resistance, keeping warm
C. Oxygenation resistance, bump resisitance
D. Bear high & low temperature
5. Purposes: Craft door, windows, folding screens for various kinds of high Grade decoration
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Glass steel (English: Glass Reinforced Plastic, GRP, or Fiber Reinforced Plastic, English: FRP) also known as glass steel or glass fiber reinforced plastic, is a kind of polymer with epoxy resin as matrix, glass steel or carbon fiber reinforced composite material by composite technology and made.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Organic glass is an important heat, a development of earlier plastic, with transparency, chemical stability and good weathering resistance, easy to dye, easy processing, beautiful appearance, is widely used in the construction industry. The plexiglass product usually can be divided into casting plate, plastic extrusion board and the mold.Acrylic is much more expensive than plexiglass
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- The characteristics of water glass concrete acid: water glass acid resistant concrete with water glass as binder, sodium fluorosilicate as hardening agent, adding acid powder and acid aggregate or other additives according to a certain proportion. Features: the acid and good heat resistance, it can resist all kinds of strong oxidizing acid (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid) and most corrosive gases (oxygen, sulfur dioxide) erosion at high temperature (1000 DEG C) still has good acid resistance, mechanical strength and high. But this material is not resistant to hydrofluoric acid, more than 300 degrees of hot phosphoric acid and higher fatty acids or oleic acid erosion. Is a commonly used anti-corrosion material, it has a wide range of materials, acid resistance good, low cost advantages. Its disadvantages are no alkali resistance, poor impermeability and water resistance, complex construction, long maintenance period.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- Acrylic comes from English Acrylic, generic name for Acrylic acrylic and methacrylic acids chemicals. Including monomers, plates, aggregates, resin and composite material, acrylic acid methyl ester by methyl monomer (MMA) polymerization, namely polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) organic glass plate, "organic glass" from the name "Oroglas" (a PMMA), from the "Organic Glass" (organic glass).
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- (PP) polypropylenePP-GF30 glass fiber reinforced polypropylene content of glass fiber 30%
We are a specialized manufacturer of triple glazed decorative glass panels, beveled glass, glue chip glass and colored crystal glass.
Relying on superior quality and reliable performance, our products are selling well in the domestic and Canadian, the American, Australian and Korean markets. Moreover, due to favorable price, good service, exquisite workmanship and sound credibility, we are enjoying great reputation in the international market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range