Function: Acid Etched Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass
Type: decorative glass
Packaging & Delivery of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
Packaging Details: strong wood crates or plywood packing
Specifications of Kitchen Cabinet Glass
A. Thickness: 5mm
B. Size : by any size
C.strong wood crates or plywood packing
D: cabinet glass
1. Lead glass; cabinet glass
2. Size: according to your design.
3. Thickness: 5mm
A. Modern style, unique
B. Heat resistance, notice resistance, keeping warm
C. Oxygenation resistance, bump resisitance
D. Bear high & low temperature
5. Purposes: Craft door, windows, folding screens for various kinds of high Grade decoration
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Ordinary glass breaks can be irregular chunks
- Q:What's the name of the transparent plastic board in the market?
- Acrylic is a transliteration word, English is ACRYLIC. It is a chemical material. Chemistry called "PMMA" is a polyacrylate, commonly known as "after the special treatment of plexiglass", in the application industry, acrylic raw materials in general in the form of particles, plates, pipes and other forms.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- 1. the main raw material of glass(1): the main component of silica sand or borax borax glass is introduced into silica or silica or boron oxide, which alone can melt into a glass body in the combustion, determines the main properties of glass, appropriately called silicate glass or borosilicate glass.(2): the main ingredients of soda soda or salt and mirabilite into glass is sodium, they can with silica sand and other acidic oxides formed in the fusible salt calcination, the fluxing action, the glass is easy to mold. But if the content is too much, the thermal expansion rate of glass will increase, and the tensile strength will decrease.(3) limestone, dolomite, feldspar, etc.: the main component of limestone introduced into glass is calcium oxide, which enhances the chemical stability and mechanical strength of glass. But the content is too much, which makes the glass break and reduce the heat resistance.As a raw material for introduction of Magnesium Oxide, dolomite can improve the transparency of glass, reduce thermal expansion and improve water resistance.Feldspar, as a raw material for introduction of alumina, can control the melting temperature and increase durability. In addition, potassium feldspar can also provide components, improve the thermal properties of glass.(4) broken glass: Generally speaking, not all new materials are used in the manufacture of glass, but the broken glass of 15%--30%.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- C grade crystal beads: batch of beads and emery particles mixed, polished together in the polishing machine, and then mixed with polishing powder, batch polishing, and thus again!
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Joint venture material is better, about 600 or so, I personally think that the choice of joint venture board is still ideal.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are two kinds of molding process, high temperature molding (SMC molding) and room temperature molding (hand paste or vacuum assisted molding). SMC molded, there is no problem of glass fiber, hand paste or vacuum assisted molding. If it takes a long time, you will see the bare phenomenon of glass fiber. You can look at the back of his shell, and if you see the surface is not smooth, it should be hand shaped, usually if the car's output is very large, with SMC molding more. My humble opinion. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Mechanical cutting glass:Mechanical cutting glass is the mechanical property of glass with low tensile stress. The diamond or emery is used to cut the surface, and the force is cut off because of tension.(1) when glass cutters do not cut very thick glass, they use diamond glass cutters inlaid with diamond at the ends of brass and cut ordinary flat glass, and often use super hard knife wheels. In addition, when cutting, adding kerosene and other liquids, the incision and tool life are better protection. In addition, to lead the soft glass tube, but also useful to cut the file.(2) diamond saw cutting diamond saw is not limited to glass, but also widely used in the cutting of germanium, silicon, ceramics, crystal and so on. Compared with common grit or ordinary abrasive saw, diamond saw has high cutting efficiency. Generally, grinding fluid is used during cutting. The bonding materials of diamond saw include metal, thermosetting resin, ceramic and so on. But the metal saw such as brass is usually cut. The thickness of saw blade is about 0.2 ~ 7ram. Cutting method is divided into outer circle cutting, inner circle cutting and band saw cutting.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
We are a specialized manufacturer of triple glazed decorative glass panels, beveled glass, glue chip glass and colored crystal glass.
Relying on superior quality and reliable performance, our products are selling well in the domestic and Canadian, the American, Australian and Korean markets. Moreover, due to favorable price, good service, exquisite workmanship and sound credibility, we are enjoying great reputation in the international market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range