Italian Type Pressed Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Clamp
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Italian Type Pressed Scaffolding Swivel Coupler/Swivel Clamp
1. Product Detail:
2. Company Introduction
We are a professional manufacturer of scaffolding couplers and scaffolding accessores, there are 4 forging lines in our workshop and we have our own mould machines and technicians , could meet different requests from clients. OEM also available. All our products are made according to international standard EN74-1:2005/BS1139 and AS1576.2-2009 and we own the test machine in our factory to control the quality.
Welcome to our factory anytime you want.
A. BS Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
B. German Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
C. US Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
D. Italian Type Double Coupler and Swivel Coupler
E. Putlog Coupler/Single Coupler
F. Board Retaining Coupler
G. Fixed Beam Clamp
H. Swivel Girder Coupler
I. Sleeve Coupler
J. Bone Joint
K. Jack Nut
L. Forged Wing Nut and so on.......
Pictures of Italian Type Pressed Swivel Coupler/Swivel Clamp
1. Packing: Woven bags+steel pallet or other shipping standard
2. Leading time: Reguarly 25-30 days after receving advanced payment or according to your qty.
3. Payment Term: 30% advanced payment by T/T, 70% balance against copy of BL .
For more informaiton, please keep in touch with Bella.
Hope to work with you together in the near future.
- Q:opinions on scaffolding piercing and how to hide it from school :)?
- While they're healing, they need to stay in so there's no way of hiding it. Wait until the beginning of the summer and get it done then
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding to build shape is not the same, is not the same, the price is not the same1, Pankou scaffolding hot-dip galvanizing process, lasting up to 15 years of age or above.2, scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly and effort to build.
- Q:What's the film where gene Kelly dances on scaffolding? And at a gym?
- I think it's Living in a Big Way.... I could be wrong...
- Q:How to remove the disc scaffolding ah, do not know how to get through the decoration
- Third, remove the disc scaffolding accessories should pay attention to remind the construction personnel, in the construction site to fasten safety rope, take good safety helmet, wear good shoes. Don't dress because the weather is hot. Some of the equipment used to go to the mall to see where the extension is more complete.
- Q:What is the meaning of the scaffold when it is set up in the concrete structure of the permanent building
- 5.2.5 scaffolding engineering A. structural parts (1) structural parts selection and calculation basis
- Q:I want to get something pierced. My mom wont let me get anything on my face pierced but she will allow ear and body piercings. I thought about a belly ring but everyone has one amd i'm very skinny and scared it'd rip out. so i've been looking at ear piercings and really like a Targus piercing or a scaffold. But i don't know anything about them really. If you could which one is more painful, problems with them etc. please help, thank you
- If you want to be different AND have something that looks really cute, get a micro dermal. Either on your collar bone, or lower back dimples if you have cute ones! Good luck hun!
- Q:hi, i already have my cartlidge pierced on my right ear and thinking about getting a scaffold piercing on my left ear. will a scaffold piercing hurt more than my cartlidge piercing,,less,,or about the same???thanks answers apprecietedhope =] xx
- Several people have told me it hurts about the same. I do not have one, sorry couldn't be more help than that.
- Q:Right! I've heard from so many different people about this. Some say that you should never twist an industrial because it can damage the delicate newly healing skin cells. Others say that you must twist it to prevent the jewelry from healing attached to the skin and to be able to clean it properly.There really doesn't seem to be a definitive answer!My piercer has said not to twist it, so I haven't been, and I'm happy that the piercing is clean enough, etc. However I'm interested in whether any of you out there have found that not twisting it can damage it more than doing so.Thanks
- i twisted mine alot and the cartlidge inbetween has ripped and it hurts unbelievably loads, so i wouldnt twist it
- Q:Specific requirements, the civil code is what ah! Thank you very much, I am lack of this kind of information, I hope you can tell me which of the following
- Inspection and acceptance1) the relevant provisions on inspection of steel pipesSteel pipes, fasteners, safety nets and other products must have a certificate of quality.All components must have quality inspection report, steel material inspection method must comply with the national standard "metal tensile test method" (GB/T228) the relevant provisions of the quality should be consistent with the "carbon structural steel" (GB/T700) regulations Q235. a steel.The surface of the steel pipe shall be smooth and free of cracks, scars, delamination, dislocation, hard bending, burrs, indentation and deep scratches.The outer diameter of steel pipe 48mm allowable deviation is 0.5mm; the thickness of the wall 3.5mm allowable deviation of.0.5mm; steel pipe surface cutting oblique deviation 1.7mm;
- Q:At 16 I took my bros 16 gauge piercing needle and pierced my left cartilage and it didn't hurt at all.... and I have a tattoo as well and I laughed through it. So pain isn't huge when it's a small amount.
- once you get it pierced do no longer stressful up bc its going to harm like 10 situations extra. stay comfortable and actual do now not sleep on it in view which you will awaken day after today with a swollen ear and in discomfort. sparkling it thrice an afternoon for 12 weeks. And basically a reminder cartilage piercings do take a together as to heal. Mine took a pair of 365 days in a a million/2 to absolutely heal. meaning the place i became into waiting to sleep on it and not harm.the place i became into waiting to pass it around without it getting contaminated minutes later. you may haven't any problem with it as long as you're looking after it =) And from a a million to 10 i say its between a 7 and eight once you get it pierced bc it does throb after.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like