Impact Drill 550W
* Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 710W
* No-load Speed: 0-2600rpm
* Chuck capacity: 13mm (1/2")
* Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
* Packing size: 57*37*25.5cm/10pcs, 20/21.5kgs, 5000pcs/20'cy
Features of Impact Drill 550W:
*Soft grip for comfortable and energy-saving operation
*Variable speed to suit different requirements in different applications.
*Optional forward and reverse switch for convenient operation.
Specifications of Impact Drill 550W:
1)Electric impact drill
2)Competitive price&good service
3)Easy and safe to operate
4)GS and CE pass
5) OEM accepted
6) More items are available
7) Delivery time:25-30 days
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools electric drill, electric grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer. Accessories for each power tool: rotor, stator, gear, bearing, switch, carbon brush, carbon brush holder, carbon brush cover, power cord. Go down and stop repeating.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- A direct current motor called a direct current motor. Due to the magnetic field circuit and armature circuit of the different links, can be divided into series motor, motor, compound motor;
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. Combined with expansion bolt, various pipelines can be improvedInstallation speed and quality of machine tools.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. Among them, electric straightThe high frequency disturbing force of the combined vibrator is driven by the motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Now, that's pretty much the case. Now most power tools are powered by electricity. However, some of them are pneumatic, especially the environment where no electrical work is required. This should be equipped with an air pump externally.Small, of course.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range