Household Aluminium Foil FDA Certificate
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminium Foil are used for Cooking, Storing, Freezing,and wrapping.
Household Aluminium Foil Roll specification:
Material: Aluminium Foil Alloy: 8011 "O"
Thickness: 9micron-24micron is available for different purpose.
Length: 5M--300M As per customer requirement for Houseuse or Foodservice,Catering Use.
Width:250mm--600mm, Regular width: 300mm/450mm as per customer requirement.
Packing: colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
|Household Aluminum Foil
|Food, ketchen packing storing freezing ,etc
|28mm 32mm 35mm 38mm
|Colour box / dispenser box/ Printed PP Sleeve,Bag / Shrink wrap with Printed paper/ Plastic Bubble bag as per customer requirement.
- Yes, aluminum sheets are suitable for interior design applications. Aluminum is a versatile and durable material that can be used in various ways to enhance the aesthetics of interior spaces. It can be easily shaped, cut, and manipulated to create unique and modern designs. Aluminum sheets are available in different finishes, such as brushed, polished, or textured, which allows for a wide range of design possibilities. One of the main advantages of using aluminum sheets in interior design is their lightweight nature. This makes them easy to handle and install, reducing labor and transportation costs. Additionally, aluminum is resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for areas with high humidity or moisture, such as bathrooms or kitchens. Aluminum sheets can be used for various applications in interior design, including wall cladding, ceiling panels, room dividers, furniture, and decorative elements. They can be painted or coated in different colors to match any interior design scheme. Aluminum sheets can also be perforated or engraved to create patterns or intricate designs, adding a unique visual appeal to the space. Furthermore, aluminum is a sustainable material as it is highly recyclable. Its recycling process requires only a fraction of the energy needed to produce new aluminum, making it an eco-friendly choice for interior design applications. In conclusion, aluminum sheets are highly suitable for interior design applications due to their versatility, durability, lightweight nature, resistance to corrosion, and ability to be shaped and manipulated. They offer a wide range of design possibilities and can be used for various applications, making them a popular choice among designers and architects.
- The coefficient of thermal expansion of aluminum sheets is typically around 23 x 10^-6 per degree Celsius.
- Q:I get to do an aluminum blank for a fence and I am curious whether I can put slots in it with the router?I am not sure how thick it is, may say 3/16's.
- Yes you can use a router on aluminium. Use some kind of a fence, a piece of angle iron or a block of hardwood. Use a new bit, an old dull one will cause you problems. Pre-drill smaller holes than the slot width at each end of the slot. Stay back away from the end of the slot about 1/32 of an inch. Make several passes, at a depth of about 1/16 of an inch, per pass. If you can, make the slot with a bit smaller than the finished slot width. Use a 3/16 bit for a 1/4 inch slot. Use a 5/16 bit for a 3/8 inch slot. This will give cleaner slot edges and allow you to accurately make the slot width that you want. You can do this dry, but a little WD-40 oil will give even cleaner slot edges. Also climb mill the last pass on each slot edge to give a better/ smother edge. Climb Milling is pushing the router backwards of the way you normally travel in wood. Ben
- Yes, aluminum sheet can be used for aerospace structural components. Aluminum is a commonly used material in the aerospace industry due to its desirable properties such as high strength-to-weight ratio, corrosion resistance, and good formability. The use of aluminum sheet for structural components allows for the construction of lightweight aircraft, which is crucial for fuel efficiency and performance. Additionally, aluminum is readily available and cost-effective, making it a popular choice for aerospace applications. However, it is important to note that the specific grade and thickness of the aluminum sheet used will depend on the particular requirements and specifications of the aerospace structural component.
- Aluminum sheets do not possess notable sound insulation properties, as they lack significant density and thickness. Instead, they are predominantly utilized in scenarios where their lightweight composition, resistance to corrosion, and thermal conductivity are sought after, rather than for their ability to block sound. For effective sound insulation, alternative materials like rubber, foam, or fiberglass are frequently preferred.
- Boat building can indeed incorporate aluminum sheets. The lightweight quality, durability, and resistance to corrosion make aluminum a favored material for constructing boats. Small recreational boats, larger yachts, and even commercial vessels commonly employ aluminum sheets in their construction. These sheets offer numerous benefits, including ease of manipulation, a remarkable strength-to-weight ratio, and minimal upkeep requirements. Furthermore, aluminum boats are esteemed for their exceptional buoyancy, stability, and fuel efficiency. All in all, utilizing aluminum sheets is a suitable and dependable choice for boat building.
- Aluminum sheets are widely recognized for their exceptional weldability, thanks to their low melting point and excellent thermal conductivity. Various welding techniques, including TIG (tungsten inert gas), MIG (metal inert gas), and even spot welding, can easily be employed to join aluminum sheets. The weldability of these sheets can be further improved by utilizing specialized filler materials exclusively designed for aluminum welding. Nevertheless, it is crucial to acknowledge that the weldability may vary depending on factors such as the alloy composition, thickness, and surface condition of the aluminum sheet.
- Yes, aluminum sheets can be an alternative to ceramics in certain applications. Aluminum sheets offer several advantages over ceramics, such as being lighter in weight, more cost-effective, and easier to shape and fabricate. They also have excellent thermal and electrical conductivity properties, making them suitable for applications where heat dissipation or electrical conduction is required. Additionally, aluminum sheets can withstand high temperatures and have good corrosion resistance. However, ceramics still have their own unique properties and strengths, such as higher hardness, better chemical resistance, and superior insulation capabilities, which might be more suitable for certain specific applications. Therefore, the suitability of aluminum sheets as an alternative to ceramics would depend on the specific requirements and conditions of the application in question.
- Aluminum sheets have excellent corrosion resistance due to the formation of a protective oxide layer on their surface, which prevents further oxidation or corrosion.
- Q:I've narrowed down my next bike next year to either the cannondale Caad10 Ultegra version or the supersix 105 version, I've heard good things about both bikes, and at this point its gonna be down to preference after I ride it but, is aluminum stronger than carbon or vice versa? Will carbon crack easily or fail catastrophically?
- Carbon fiber and aluminum are newer and increasingly popular substitutes for the original bike frame material, steel. In the early 21st century, carbon fiber gained a reputation for being lightweight and the latest frame technology, but advancements in aluminum alloys and frame construction make the two frame materials equal contenders for best material. Almost all carbon fiber bicycles are designed for competitive road riders, who can get increased speed from riding on such a lightweight material. In contrast, aluminum frames are available for road, mountain, cyclocross, hybrid and other models of bikes as they come in different grades. Carbon fiber frames are not always lighter than aluminum frames. Weight depends on construction methods. According to outdoor equipment retailer REI, when it comes to bike frames, the more you pay, the less it weighs, and this holds true for carbon fiber and aluminum bikes. Compare two bikes of any frame material, and the lighter one will cost less. Due to the weight forces operating on a loaded-down touring bike, carbon fiber is a poor choice for such trips, as well as for any sort of off-road riding or trick riding. Lance Armstrong notes that the areas where metal fittings, such as fork ends, bottom bracket shells or headsets, attach to a carbon fiber frame are particularly weak. Carbon fiber is excellent for racing, with its combination of durability and weight. Aluminum frames handle better the weight and shocks of grocery shopping, commuting and trail riding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like