Start Up:Electric Pump
Performance & Advantages
Integration of self-priming and non-blockage blowdown Axial reflux type with outer recirculation Reliable self-priming performance Strong blowdown capacity High efficiency Energy saving Easy for operation and service.
Range of Application
Applicable for municipal sewage discharge, aquiculture, light industry, papermaking, textile, foodstuff, chemical, electric power, fibre, to handle paste, mixed suspended matters, and other chemical mediums.
Motor Power: 2.2-55kW
Rotary Speed: 1450-2900r/min
Calibre: Φ 25-Φ 300
Temperature: ≤ 80 degree centigred
PH Value: 6-9 Stainless steel 2-13
Self-priming high: 4.5-5.5m
|Type||Inlet diameter(mm)||Capacity(m 3 /h)||Head(m)||Motor horsepower(kw)||Speed(r/min)||Self-suction height(m)||Wt|
- Q:Types and differences of pumps
- (I) volumetric typeClassification reciprocating rotary typeThe basic principle of reciprocating action by the piston in the cylinder in the cylinder volume changes again, with the suction and discharge of fluid in the shell or the rotor rotating member rotates, the volume of work between rotor and casing changes to the suction and discharge fluid, such as piston pump gear pump, screw pump(two) blade type;The main structure of vane pumps and fans is rotary, bladed impellers and stationary housings that rotate fluid through the impeller to do work, thereby enabling fluids to obtain energy
- Q:Metering pumps related matters
- 1., exports higher than imports, avoid siphonage2. the pump head and the injection valve require vertical installation3., the attached pipe can be tightened by hand, please do not use the tool; the thread does not use the raw meal belt4. the supply voltage is stable and grounded5. installation environment clean, spacious, well ventilated) 1) metering pump suction is not normal
- Q:What is a vacuum pump for?
- You are not confused by different names. It is mainly used in folding machines, paper cutting machines and water treatment aeration
- Q:Common failure treatment of piston pump
- Table 15 common troubles and treatment of hydraulic pumpsFault phenomenon, x09 cause analysis, x09 elimination method(1) the pump does not carry oil; the x091. pump does not turn x09 (1); the motor shaft does not rotate1) missed connection power supply2) electrical wiring and component failure, x09 check electrical and troubleshootx09x09 (2) motor heating trip
- Q:How many concrete pump tube diameter
- High pressure is the outer diameter is Phi 140 Type 150 type low pressure pipeline; pipe diameter is Phi 159 pipeline, high pressure pipeline diameter is phi 168.
- Q:The difference between diaphragm pumps, vacuum pumps and centrifugal pumps
- The diaphragm pump and centrifugal pump refer to the structure of the pump, and the vacuum pump means the use of the pump. There is no comparability between them.Centrifugal is the sign of inertia of an object. As the umbrella turns, water droplets move out of the outer edge of the umbrella and are thrown out. This is what is called centrifugal. Centrifugal pump is designed according to this principle. The high speed rotating impeller blade drives the medium to rotate and is thrown out so as to achieve the purpose of conveying.
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal pump and rotary vane pump?
- The vane pump can be divided into centrifugal pump, mixed flow pump and axial flow pump according to the direction of liquid flow in the impeller.Centrifugal pump is a kind of vane pump, which is the most widely used.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal pumps?
- The centrifugal pump has no valve, so it is suitable for conveying suspended liquid, and the special design can also transport large solid suspensionThe pump can be made of chemical resistant material, which is suitable for conveying corrosive solution.The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, few parts, little failures, durability, low maintenance cost, convenient management and reliable work.The output can be adjusted even by the discharge valve fully closed, there is no danger of infinite rising pressure head.The liquid is transferred to a large quantity. And the pressure head does not require large, most suitable for centrifugal pump.
- Q:What are the differences between the sewage pump and the clean water pump?
- Sewage pump is a pump and motor conjoined, and at the same time submerged into the work of pump products, and general horizontal pump or vertical sewage pump compared to the sewage pump compact structure, small footprint.The water pump is for the transport of water and physical and chemical properties similar to water and other liquids used, suitable for the industry and the city water supply and drainage, water pressure high-rise buildings, garden sprinkler, fire booster, long-distance transportation, HVAC refrigeration cycle, irrigation, bathroom, cold and hot water circulation pressurization and equipment.
- Q:What is the cause of the damage of pump bearings?
- Is the water pump motor overheating or damaged leaves overheating, resulting in overheating bearings, lubricating oil dry, excessive wear and tear guide system damage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range