Hot Sale White Bath Shelf Bath Cabinet, We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price ,various types and colors available.
1. Product Size:23.3 x 7.4 x 68.1 inches
2. Product Net Weight:32 pounds
3. Carton Weight:32.3 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Space-saving cabinet.
2. Two adjustable shelves.
3. Faux slate finish shelf.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:I need to find a vanity for a bathroom...?
- I would make my own. You can get pre made formicia counter top and 2 drop in sinks. mount the back to the wall and make a 2 or 3 legs for the front. a great idea would be to make it a OKorderr height for the kids. the when they get older just get some longer legs. You could built this for less than $200
- Q:Bathroom mirror lamp height generally how much suitable?
- In the decoration of the house, it should first take into account the bathroom cabinet and mirror the approximate location, so that the level of the approximate location of those who can be determined, then the height of how? Under normal circumstances, if the installation of the bathroom cabinet, then the mirror is in the bathroom cabinet above, so the highest position of the mirror is probably between 1.7 meters to 1.8 meters, because the mirror is a certain height, so before the lens Light line should not exceed 1.8 meters. Often someone put the reservation line on the 2-meter position, the mirror can not cover the line, will affect the overall beauty of the room. You can choose according to the actual situation of the appropriate height of their own.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is generally what material?
- Solid wood: rubber wood, catalpa wood, red oak. PVC, bamboo, artificial stone
- Q:Is it ok to have a black bathroom vanity with brown wall trim?
- yes, to each his or her own tastes
- Q:Question about Bathroom Vanities?
- Pier a million and value plus the two have fairly furniture products that would desire to actual be switched over to a vessel sink. i know we did it. the unmarried best price often is the sink and furniture. look at Pacific sales, and abode Depot Expo for the vessels sinks. yet despite you hit upon which you like, Pacific sales will beat the value. yet in addition look at coverting ornamental bowls (fairly the steel ones) because of the fact many may be bored out to accomodate the drain.
- Q:is it difficult to install my own bathroom vanity?
- It isn't difficult but you will have to learn those skills and have the right tools. A flex pipe goes from the water shut off to the bottom of the hot and cold water. Turn off the shut off vales and disconnect them. Wrench required. Install new vanity and put your faucet on before you install the sink. Then reconnect those flex lines. It is often recommended that you replace the flex lines when installing new stuff. They just screw on to the shut off valve. Just note what you have and buy the replacement stuff first. You wrap anyplace something screws on with plastic tape so it seals easily. Oh the the first thing you do is try to shut off your water and be sure your shut off valves work properly. They usually go bad just when you need them. They can be replaced too and it's easy if you have some idea of what you are doing. Most fix it guys can install this stuff without paying a plumber.
- Q:Updating old bathroom vanity. Your advice please!?
- Great idea. Chocolate or even dark chocolate is a great color for bathroom vanity. So you got that problem solved. Chocolate and beige gets my vote! What is your counter made of? If it is not granite or marble maybe you can tile over it. Tiles are not expensive, nice weekend project. But maybe you can keep it since if fits the color scheme. I do not see the green to well unless it is mossy green. Hey, Good Luck with your project!
- Q:What are the main parts of the bathroom cabinet?
- Wash basin: commonly known as pots, wash basins, etc., is used to wash the water can hold the vessel. Material is generally ceramic, artificial stone, glass, metal, marble, etc., divided into basin basin, embedded, under the basin three.
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- If I understand your explanation I think you can make this happen. You just need to choose a vanity without drawers on that side. You'll be lengthening the water supply lines and drain to be able to reach the sink and you'll have to make sure the longer drain line can run slightly downhill between the P trap and the connection at the wall. The extra length there might give you minor problems in the future if it gets even a little clogged because there is so much more pipe before the plumbing vent in the wall but it should be manageable.
- Q:kitchen cabinet for bathroom vanity?
- Extremely to deep for a bathroom. Will give everyone a problem even someone 5.8'
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range