||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Hot-Rolling Stainless Steel Sheets For Chemical Industries With No.1 Finish
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- Cold rolling: it is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled stainless steel plate and coil. Generally speaking, it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling. Although the rolling process also causes the steel plate to heat up during the process, it is called cold rolling. Because of the cold rolling of continuous hot rolling, the mechanical properties are poor and the hardness is too high. It must be annealed to restore its mechanical properties. Rolled rolls are generally used to make products without bending or stretching.
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- The 2B board is basically a matt surface, according to a BA object, in approximate mirror, can more clearly illuminate the object (a little paste).
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 304 stainless steel is one kind of universal, which is widely used to produce good performance (corrosion resistance and formability) equipment and parts; 301 stainless steel showed obvious hardening during deformation, is used for various occasions with high intensity.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- If uneven surface oxide thickness of stainless steel plate, the surface of base metal thick smooth places and thin places following different degrees of surface and acid dissolved and oxidized surface oxide skin skin attachment site base metal by the acid erosion degree is different, so the steel plate surface is not uniform. Therefore, when the heat treatment is heated, the oxide scale must be uniformly formed. To achieve this, we must pay attention to the following problems: stainless steel plate in the heating oil if the workpiece surface, oil adhesion of oxide thickness parts and other parts of the oxide thickness and composition is different, and will produce carburizing.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm. The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive. Forgot to give them to me.
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- 430 stainless steel plate is 430 stainless steel sheet shaped products. 430 stainless steel plate according to the thickness can be divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate and other forms; at present the maximum width of up to 2000mm, length is not limited.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- For the high temperature does not exceed 200 degrees, and is transparent, can be used to connect the WB66 type of glue glue, the glue adhesive glue is professional, high temperature resistant and can be used in metal adhesive bonding, high speed, high strength, good toughness, long shelf life, suitable for viscose between ceramic and metal the.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range