||300 Series,400 Series
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
304 cold rolled stainless steel coil
construction, machine building, container manufaturing, shipbuilding, chemical industry, kitchen decoration
kraft paper wooden packing or as your requirement
Small quantity (within total $2000.00) T/T at sight, 30% in advance , 70% after receiving the B/L copy. Large quantity L/C at sight.
30-40 days after received the deposit
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 applications: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, machinery, aerospace, construction, military, hardware, boilers, gas, plumbing and heating equipment, ships, power plants and other industries.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- From the difference, the stainless steel wire drawing board is a long line, as it is covered with stainless steel plate. The polishing plate refers to a stainless steel plate with a certain brightness. The stainless steel mirror panels can be collectively referred to as glass like stainless steel mirror panels.
- Q:What brand of stainless steel plate is good?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel surface process:Stainless steel has a variety of surface processing to broaden its application areas, different surface processing makes the surface of stainless steel different, making it unique in the application.The corrosion environment requires smooth surface for smooth surface is not easy to fouling. Deposition of dirt can make stainless steel rusty and even cause corrosion.In the spacious lobby, stainless steel is the most commonly used decorative materials for the elevator decoration, although the surface of the fingerprint can erase, but affect the appearance, it is best to use the appropriate surface to prevent leaving fingerprints.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 2B: the fog surface; after cold rolling, after heat treatment and acid washing, the finishing surface is made to be a fair light. As the surface is smooth, easy to re grinding, make the surface more bright, wide range of uses, such as tableware, building materials, etc.. Surface treatment with improved mechanical properties almost meets all uses.Stainless steel can be divided into Cr series (400 Series), Cr - Ni series (300 Series), Cr - Mn - Ni (200 Series), Heat-Resisting Chromium Alloy Steel (500 Series) and precipitation hardening system (600 series).
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- 8K mirror surface definition: stainless steel surface after grinding and polishing, the surface is bright as a mirror, the photo reflects the person, commonly known as mirror 8K, it has corrosion resistance; and the mirror plate is the processing of follow-up color or etching board substrate. Mainly used in all kinds of decoration or metal optical products.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- The 8K board, also called mirror panel, is polished on the surface of stainless steel by grinding fluid through polishing equipment, so that the surface of the plate is as clear as the mirror. Uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities, decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range