A tread surface plate is called a pattern plate, English Name: Diamond plate.The pattern of lentil shaped, diamond, round bean shaped, oval hybrid shape,the market to the most common lentil shaped. Pattern plate appearance, canslip, enhanced performance, and many other advantages, such as saving steel in transportation, construction, decoration, equipment around the floor,machinery, shipbuilding and other fields has been widely applied. In general,the use of side of the mechanics pattern plate performance, mechanical performance requirements is not high, so the pattern plate quality mainlyflowering rate, as the pattern of height, the pattern height. At present thecommon thickness on the market ranging from 2.0-8mm, the width of common 12501500mm two. In accordance with the provisions of national standardsGB/T 3277 pattern plate, pattern height should be greater than or equal to the thickness of the 20% substrate. Pattern plate, according to the material(aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ordinary steel etc.) different patterns of different shapes and different weight per square meter adjustment
The following is a common pattern plate theory weight table:
Checkered plate theory weight table (mm)
| || || || |
- Q:What is hot and cold rolled steel plate? How to distinguish? What high hardness? Which will produce noisy eye?
- As the name suggests, hot rolling, rolling temperature is high, so the deformation resistance is small, can achieve large deformation in rolling steel plate. For example, the general continuous casting slab thickness is about 230mm, and after roughing mill and finishing mill, the final thickness of 1~20mm. at the same time, because the steel plate width thickness ratio is small, the size precision is relatively low, not easy appear the flatness problem, mainly to control the convexity. For the organization required, generally through controlled rolling and cooling control is realized, microstructure and mechanical properties of the rolling temperature, finishing temperature and coiling temperature to control strip finishing. Cold, generally in the heating process is not open before rolling. However, because the strip thickness is small, it is easy to appear the flatness problem. Moreover, after cold rolling is finished, therefore, in order to control the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of steel strip, using a lot of tedious process. The cold rolling production line, equipment, process complex With the user to improve the shape and surface quality of the strip size precision, plate, cold rolling mill control model, L1 and L2 system, the shape control means relative to hot. And temperature is one of the important control index of rolls and strip.
- Q:What is AO steel plate?
- It is better to meet the anatomical angle and bone surface in steel plate and Futie professional medical professional operation, to fracture the bones to firm, stable and maximum support.
- Q:What kind of steel plate is HIC?
- Hydrogen sulfide corrosion resistant steel plate is generally used in some specific occasions, LONCIN steel grid plate for you to answer
- Q:What is a cold rolled sheet with plastic sprayed?
- After the cold rolled steel sheet is finished, the surface treatment needs to be carried out, including:1: electroplating: zinc plated, nickel plated, copper plated, gold plated, chrome plated,2: immersion plating: black, hot galvanizing3: spray: spray paint, spray, baking paint,4: polishing, point solution polishing, shot peening, shot blasting
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- It is usually used for cold rolled, low carbon steel for cold rolling, high carbon steel, generally not suitable for cold rolled steel plate, of course, this does not mean it completely just cold rolled steel of low carbon steel, because of the addition of alloy elements in all kinds of low carbon steel alloy steel can be different, such as P-added high strength steel, high strength low alloy steel after cold rolling after the steel is cold rolled steel grades, is just not the same.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:Is PCM steel better than galvanized steel?
- Color plate refers to the color coated steel plate, color coated steel plate is a kind of organic coating plate.PCM color steel plate positive general selection of linear polymer oil free polyester resin paint, add amino resin and special catalyst design,
- Q:What is a die steel plate?
- Pressure plate template is made of galvanized steel sheet or the antiseptic treatment, the machine rolled into a groove plate with a cross section of the ladder waveform or project template material open box steel shell.
- Q:What is the hardness of the wear-resistant steel plate?
- The microhardness of the wear-resisting layer of the wear-resisting steel plate can reach HVl700 ~ 2000, and the surface hardness can reach HRc58 to 62. The wear-resistant layer of the wear-resistant steel plate is mainly made of chromium alloy, and other alloy components such as manganese, molybdenum, niobium and nickel are added. The carbides in the metallographic structure are distributed in a fibrous direction, and the direction of the fiber is perpendicular to the surface.
- Q:The difference and usage of color steel sandwich panel and color profiled steel sheet
- The wall of the project is made of type 950 rock wool wall sandwich board, and the roof is made of type 960 rock wool roof sandwich board
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range