A tread surface plate is called a pattern plate, English Name: Diamond plate.The pattern of lentil shaped, diamond, round bean shaped, oval hybrid shape,the market to the most common lentil shaped. Pattern plate appearance, canslip, enhanced performance, and many other advantages, such as saving steel in transportation, construction, decoration, equipment around the floor,machinery, shipbuilding and other fields has been widely applied. In general,the use of side of the mechanics pattern plate performance, mechanical performance requirements is not high, so the pattern plate quality mainlyflowering rate, as the pattern of height, the pattern height. At present thecommon thickness on the market ranging from 2.0-8mm, the width of common 12501500mm two. In accordance with the provisions of national standardsGB/T 3277 pattern plate, pattern height should be greater than or equal to the thickness of the 20% substrate. Pattern plate, according to the material(aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ordinary steel etc.) different patterns of different shapes and different weight per square meter adjustment
The following is a common pattern plate theory weight table:
Checkered plate theory weight table (mm)
| || || || |
- Q:Can the steel sheet pile retaining structure be watertight and impervious?
- If the channel is certainly not, but Larson type steel sheet pile is able to, and the effect is not bad.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Hot and cold plate is cold rolled sheet (coil) and hot rolled plate (coil) collectively.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling?
- Hot rolling and cold rolling are forming processes of profiled steel or sheet steel. They have a great influence on the microstructure and properties of steels. Steel is rolled mainly by hot rolling, and cold rolled only for the manufacture of small sections of steel and thin plates. I. advantages of hot rolling: it can destroy the casting structure of steel ingot, refine the grain of steel, and eliminate the defects of microstructure, so that the steel structure is compact and the mechanical properties are improved. This improvement is mainly in the direction of rolling, so that the steel is no longer isotropic to a certain extent;
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Cold rolling mill for rolling power, low efficiency, and the rolling process in order to eliminate work hardening and annealing, so the cost is higher, but the cold rolled steel surface bright, good quality, can be directly used for processing products, it is ten points wide application of cold rolled steel plate.
- Q:How can steel plates with a thickness of 1MM be welded?
- Spot welding is the welding joints in the contact surface of the individual points are welded together. The metal spot welding have better ductility. When welding, the welding surface is clean, then by sheet lap welding assembly, pressure between two cylindrical copper electrode, pressing force applied by means of the current. Large enough, resulting in a large number of heat resistance at the contact plate, the center of the hottest areas of the metals quickly heated to high plasticity or melting state, the molten pool formed a lens shaped. To keep the pressure off the current, the metal cools, forming a solder joint.
- Q:What do you pay attention to?
- 1, the plastic bumper with 150-320# sandpaper, if the upwarping phenomenon in the injured, also with a knife will become warped skin scraping.2, in addition to oil, dust, after the proportion of the mixture of good ash fill the depression, to dry solid, first with 320-400# sandpaper polished, and then use 600-800# sandpaper grinding.3. After drying, place a primer newspaper at about 40mm of the ash.4, after removing oil and dust, with diluted primer (primer and quick drying diluent ratio of 1:1), empty spray again, dry and then spray again. In order to reduce the number of spraying and grinding time, it is necessary to ensure the smooth flow of primer, without flashing between each time. Dry the surface of the paint film, until the primer lose brightness, you can continue spraying, and then go round and round until you reach the thickness of the depression.5, in order to shorten the volatilization time, can use high temperature equipment baking, do not have to remove the newspaper, dry solid with 600-800# sandpaper to throw flat, but must not wear primer layer leakage.
- Q:Is 5mm thick steel plate tapping M8 thread reliable?
- General use is no problem, because the general M8 nut is only about 5MM. Practical experience is not a big problem. As long as it's not the main bearing, there's no problem. Really feel unreliable, you can use more than a few screws on it.
- Q:What's the effect of water stopping between steel plate and water stop strip? What's the difference between the process and the sealing process?
- Water swelling seal, rubber sealing strip, sealing plate, the three theory can effectively prevent outside moisture through concrete construction joints with, from the analysis of the sealing principle, construction technology, the three is a big difference, the effect is different. Taking an underground three story structure in an engineering project as an example, the advantages and disadvantages of using the three structures in different parts are analyzed.
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- Normalizing, also known as normalizing, is to heat the workpiece between 727 and 912 degrees Celsius. 40~60min, after a period of heat preservation, is removed from the furnace and cooled by air or by spray, spray, or blow cooling. Its purpose is to make grain refinement and carbide distribution homogenization, to remove the internal stress of materials.
- Q:What material can be replaced by 345D steel plate?
- Higher than its level of material of steel plate can replace.Q345D. yield in more than 345 of the steel.D class -20 degree of shock. Can replace the Q370D.Q390D.Q420D.Q460D.Q550D.Q690D., generally in engineering machinery can be higher generation low
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range