Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil for constructions
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 30 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packing:At buyer′s requirement
Production Capacity:50,000 mt/year
Commodity: Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Size: Thickness: 0.20mm to 1.2mm; Width: 500mm to 820mm
Surface finish: Regular spangle; Small spangle
Surface treatment: Chromated passivation
Zinc coating: Z08, Z12, Z18
Packing: Mill's standard packing for exporting
Usage: used in the industries such as construction ,cold rolling forming and electro mechanics manufacturing, household electric appliance manufacturing and etc
Standard adopted: GB/T2518-1998;Also we supply such steel strips according to JIS,ASTM standard to meet users'requirements.
Steel grade: Q195,Q195L,SPCC(Other material require agreement )
Equivalent standard: JIS G3302 1998 or ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Price Terms: FOB, CIF Term
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Delivery: 30 days after receiving your valid L/C/down payment
- Q:What is the (balanced) chemical equation for steel?
- Steel is about 5% carbon and about 89 % iron, the rest is impurities of all sorts That is considered low carbon steel There are precise formulas for other steels like High Speed Steel, High Tensile low carbon, and thousands of other steels. Specialty steels are a big business item with thousand of tons sold each year for specialty applications.
- The water and wastewater industry heavily relies on steel coils as a crucial component for constructing and maintaining its infrastructure. These coils, made from high-quality steel, offer numerous advantages for the industry. To begin with, steel coils are essential in the production of pipes and tubes used primarily for transporting water and wastewater. Steel pipes are renowned for their exceptional strength and durability, enabling them to withstand high pressure and heavy loads. This makes them ideal for water distribution systems, sewage networks, and treatment plants. Steel coils provide the necessary material to manufacture these pipes, ensuring reliable and long-lasting infrastructure. Furthermore, steel coils are also utilized in constructing storage tanks and reservoirs. These tanks are vital for water treatment plants, serving as storage for large volumes of water or wastewater during the treatment process. Steel coils provide the required material for fabricating these tanks, guaranteeing their structural integrity and preventing leaks or contamination. Moreover, steel coils are used in manufacturing various equipment and components indispensable in the water and wastewater industry. For instance, steel coils are employed to produce pumps, valves, and control systems, which are crucial for the efficient operation of water treatment plants, pumping stations, and sewage networks. Steel's strength and corrosion resistance make it an ideal material for these applications, ensuring reliable and long-lasting equipment. Additionally, steel coils are also employed in constructing wastewater treatment plants and facilities. These plants employ various processes to eliminate contaminants from wastewater before discharging it into the environment. Steel coils provide the necessary material for constructing these facilities, including structural supports, tanks, and other components. The durability and resilience of steel ensure the longevity and efficiency of these treatment plants. In conclusion, steel coils play an integral role in the water and wastewater industry by contributing to the construction and maintenance of critical infrastructure. They are used in manufacturing pipes, tanks, equipment, and facilities, guaranteeing the strength, reliability, and durability required for the efficient operation of water and wastewater systems.
- Q:I bought a stainless steel mood ring two days ago, but would it rust?Thanks in advance!
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Do stainless steel mood rings rust? I bought a stainless steel mood ring two days ago, but would it rust? Thanks in advance!
- Q:what do they use to make stainless steel?and can stainless steel be melted again and again without losing it's Specifications
- Components Of Stainless Steel
- Steel coils are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions due to their durability and strength. They are often coated or galvanized to protect against corrosion, making them highly resistant to rust and other forms of weather damage. Additionally, the structural integrity of steel coils allows them to withstand high winds, heavy precipitation, and temperature fluctuations without significant deformation or damage.
- Steel coils are tested for strength and durability through a series of rigorous tests. These tests typically include tension tests, bend tests, and hardness tests. Additionally, the coils may undergo impact tests to evaluate their resistance to sudden forces. These tests help ensure that the steel coils meet the required standards and can withstand various conditions and applications.
- Q:I bought my Gerber Scout for 29 bucks at the local Walmart a couple months ago, and so far it's performed better than any of my previous knives (a couple of low quality Bucks, and a Winchester). However, my friend just bought a 50 dollar Buck knife and I absolutely love it, so I'm debating trading mine in and pitching in a bit of cash for the same kind.What troubles me is the fact that everybody seems to be bashing 440A steel. I hear a lot of bad things about it; how it is soft, chips easy, dull quickly, etc. How bad is 440A steel really, and would it be worth trading in my Gerber plus about 30 cash for a Buck Vantage Pro? Apparently the Vantage Pro uses S30V steel, so is it really that big of an upgrade, from 440A to S30V? Thank you.
- 440 steel is fine for most knives, but there are better quality steels out there for specialized uses. If you like the knife you have, don't worry about what other people say. If you like the new knife more, trade for it. Sometimes I question why people have to ask so many questions about what's better than what.
- Q:I want a good quality, big, strong, steel knife but I want it to be a good price, say around $30 or less, $60 at the most. please add links.
- Sorry, probably aint gonna happen in that $ range. How big of a blade will effect the steel selection. For instance I have one I forged from 52100, a most excellent steel better suited for 5-6 blades. For larger blades either 5160 or L-6 can make an indestructable blade. For 5 and under D-2 is about as fine a steel as you can get. No blade made from these will come cheap, L-6 is only available from custom makers. Save up your money, expect to pay 100 - 200 for a well made blade. You pay cheap prices you get cheap workmanship.
- Q:I have my grandpa's navy knife from ww2, a mk2 combat knife i think, and i was wondering what type of steel it is made of. I'm guessing it's a high carbon steel, i'd just like to know exactly what grade.
- I would get a 1095, serrated edge, tanto style, with either a good quality rubberized or bone handle.
- Q:I'm missing the arguement, and I've seen another question like this... but the steel toe issue has 2 scenario's right?... Let me label them out, the 2nd is the one that no one talks about?Note to anyone - how are your catapillar boots, your wolverines, and then your cheap walmart/sears brands?1. Steel toe on, toes get cut off because of something falling on them. OUCH!.. Reattach perhaps?2. This one is what I question. No steel toe, large object falls on toes. SMASH... Pudding in your shoes.Wouldn't it be safer to say you'de be better off with a steel toe?
- You're talking worst case scenarios here man. The steel toe isn't for parking tractors on, it's to keep you going when everything less than catastrophic occurs. It's like safety goggles protecting a person's eyes. They work great, but only to a point...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like