|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What about the outlook for plastic particles?
- A medium-sized plastic woven bag factory annual consumption of more than 2000 tons of recycled polypropylene particles, even individual small factories are required minimum annual consumption of hundreds of tons; a medium-sized shoe factory in need of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) recycling 2000 tons of recycled plastics enterprise...... particles of huge demand, provide a broad market space for enterprises and individuals to establish the regeneration of the waste plastic particles factory. As a result, recycled plastic particles do not worry about sales.
- Q:What can plastic particles do?
- Machinery industry: after a special formula, it can be used to make machine parts: all kinds of bearings, gears, cams, gears, seals, blades, pumps, impellers, etc..
- Q:What are the materials for plastic bottles?
- Most of the beverage bottles are made of plastic. They are mainly made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Polyethylene, polypropylene, these two materials non-toxic, tasteless, used to fill drinks, etc., is very safe for the human body. But once the polyethylene is subjected to high temperature or acid corrosion, it dissolves slowly and releases organic solvents, which can cause harm to the human body.
- Q:EVA plastic products poisonous?
- Non-toxic。。For example, some foaming soles are also EVA. And foam gum, too.It seems that after foaming, it is more convenient to keep warm.I used to add EVA to LDPE as a drink straw, so I'm sure it's non-toxic.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Relays, usually thermosetting plastics, refer to plastics that can be cured or otherwise insoluble in heat or other conditions, such as phenolics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.).
- Q:The working principle of plastic mould
- The material is usually made of plastic mould steel, and the common materials are carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel, alloy tool steel, high speed steel and so on. Injection molding processing usually apply only to thermal plastic products production, with production of injection molding of plastic products is very wide, from the daily necessities of life to all kinds of complicated machinery, electrical appliances, transport and other parts are used injection molding die, it is a kind of processing method is most widely used in the production of plastic products
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- The shape of the plastic parts should meet the requirements of the use of the premise, so that it is conducive to forming, in particular, should not try to use the lateral core pulling mechanism, so the design of plastic parts should be avoided as possible lateral concave convex shape or side hole.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?
- PU Name: polyurethane (foam). Mainly used for handrail accessories.Name: POM steel is mainly used for wear parts such as mats, casters, door hinge, hinge and so on. The performance of wear resistance, pressure resistance, but poor dimensional stability.Name: PA nylon. Mainly used as foot, claw, wheel wear, the life of high demand place. Features: wear resistance, pressure resistance, high strength and long service life of indoor, individual models such as PA66 heat up to 2200, is easy to change, easy to break the drying performance, poor weather resistance in the sun.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The main component of plastics is resin. The term was first resin secrete by animal and plant lipid and its name, such as rosin, shellac, resin is not mixed with various additives and polymer compounds. Resin accounts for about 40% to 100% of the total weight of plastics. The basic properties of plastics depend mainly on the nature of the resin, but additives also play an important role. Some plastics are made up of synthetic resins, with or without additives such as plexiglass and polystyrene
- Q:What's the advantage of a basin made of plastic?
- On the market, the common plastic basin raw materials for general plastic, generally refers to large output, wide use, good formability, cheap plastic. And there are five general types of plastic, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene - butadiene - styrene copolymer (ABS), they are all thermoplastic plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range