||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Width and length:to cut as your requirement thickness:0.15-0.3m Tensile Strength:130~150MPa .YieldStrength:130-145.Elongation:≥2%,Earing Rate:≤2%.There are no stop marks or pinch marks on the surface of aluminum sheets.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
We do Customization & Reproduction service, please check the details and sample above.
You need to send the pictures to our email, tell us the specification you want,
then we will quote you exact price. We will take photos for you check.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Who supplies aluminum bronze or aluminum brass wire in 22 and 26 gauges both square and round?
- My lady I nonetheless use it to cook dinner my hams and turkeys and to store meals in the frig, however its fitting a dinosaur and its on its last leg and there may be so many different matters now we can use but up to now years it had its use but science and Tech. Has come and made it out of date. However still I like to apply it to ocassions
- Q:what is the behaviour of Al2O3= aluminium oxide and SiO2= silicon dioxide when heated?
- Aluminium oxide is a metal oxide and here shows it's basic properties. Silicon dioxide is a non metal oxide, so acidic Acid + base ---- salt so aluminium silicate is formed
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- I've done all sorts of tests on this topic and am using a polishing kit that was meant for plastic, but on aluminum, but after all the pads coarse to fine (wet) I found that it's better to use the last pad again but dry, rather than using the while liquid paste they propose. Polishing dry or wet makes a difference, and polishing Al is not the same as polishing a plastic. It's a tricky recipe, you can dull your Al easily, and I never got it shiny like a mirror so I want to see other answrs
- Q:Physics question- Buoyancy of aluminum vs lead?
- 1 kg of Aluminum will require more volume to occupy since it is lighter than lead. Lead has more density to Aluminum.So, when immersed in water Aluminum will displace more volume of water than lead. The buoyant force is equal to the Mass of water thus dispalced . Thus we can say Aluminum will experience more buoyant force.
- Q:What can I do to remove the paint from the painted aluminum sheet?
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Yes, there will be enough aluminum for us all. Economic theory says so. As demand rises, the cost of aluminum will go up (lowering demand) and more aluminum will be recycled (increasing supply). Our children might not see aluminum foil, but aluminum cans might still be out there :)
- Q:Aluminum in deodorant lead to Alzheimer's?
- aluminum oxide in antipersperant does lead to alzheimer's, yes. but antiperspirant is not deodorant, and deodorant does not contain aluminum. sweating is a natural bodily function. if you need to sweat, sweat. it's odor that should bother people.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:Making Flash paper from ceramic aluminum oxide sandpaper?
- Flash paper is not made with flash powder. Flash paper is paper that's been nitrated. The easiest way to make it is to get some nitrocellulose, pour it onto a sheet of glass or other flat surface, wait for it to dry and then scrape it off. It'll dry into a thin sheet that you can light and it'll burn just like flash paper. I do not suggest making flash powder. It's both friction and static sensitive and even a small unconfined amount can blow off your fingers. It's really not worth it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range