Specifications of High Quality JIS G3455 (Carbon Steel Pipes For High Pressure Service)
Standard: JIS G3455
Grade: STS 38, STS 42, STS 49.
OD: 10.5-660.4 mm.
Usage/Application of High Quality JIS G3455 (Carbon Steel Pipes For High Pressure Service)
It can be used for transmitting a large number of fluids. Such as oil, natural gas, water and some solid materials. At the same time it can be widely used as the manufacture of various structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the drill pipe, automotive transmission shaft, as well as building construction.
Packaging/Delivery of High Quality JIS G3455 (Carbon Steel Pipes For High Pressure Service)
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Welded and seamless steel pipe is divided according to the processing form, usually welded seam steel tube, seamless steel tube drawing and hot two ways, carbon steel is material, galvanized pipe is welded pipe production after the surface is galvanized
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Most of the use requirements are to maintain the original appearance of the building for a long time. In determining the type of stainless steel to be chosen, the main consideration is the aesthetic standards required, the corrosivity of the atmosphere in the area, and the cleaning system to be adopted. However, other applications increasingly seek only structural integrity or watertightness. For example, the roof and side walls of industrial buildings. In these applications, the construction cost of the owner may be more important than the aesthetic, the surface is not very clean can also. The use of 304 stainless steel in a dry indoor environment is quite effective.
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- To look at the use of concrete after welding, if the stress is relatively large and thin galvanized pipe wall is recommended to not use welding, if the requirement is not high Po mouth welding should be welding depends on galvanized pipe material selection electrode generally no sealing material are 20
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless tubes are generally produced on continuous tube mills, also known as automatic rolling mills. The round steel is cut into the required length, centering on the end face of the pipe blank and then sent to the heating furnace to punch on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- X ray flaw detection: 100% X ray industrial television inspection of internal and external weld seams, and image processing system is adopted to ensure the sensitivity of flaw detection.8. press test: the steel pipe is tested by root test on the water pressure test machine to ensure the test pressure of the steel pipe to meet the standard requirement.9. chamfering flat head: the qualified steel pipe is processed at the end of the pipe to achieve the required size of the end of the pipe10. final inspection: ultrasonic and X ray inspection, and magnetic particle inspection at the end of pipe to check for welding problems and pipe end defects.11., marking: qualified steel pipe for oil, in order to prevent corrosion, and according to user requirements for marking.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Welded pipe is generally 6912 meters fixed length, seamless pipe on the market in general non fixed foot, but usually more than 6 meters
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Overview of two kinds of steel pipe process:1, cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.2. Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel tube): round tube billet, heating, piercing, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing, reducing (diameter or reducing), cooling, blank tube, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking and warehousing.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range