Specifications of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
API SPEC 5L, API SPEC 5CT, ASTM A53, GB/T9711.1
API SPEC 5L: B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65
API SPEC 5CT: J55, K55, N80, L80-1
ASTM A53: A, B, C
Usage/Application of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
It is widely applied to line pipe and casing and tubing in oil transportation and casing field, and it is used in low,high pressure liquid and gassy transportation and it is also good structure pipe (for furniture, window, door, building , bridge, mechanical etc).
Packaging of ASTM 53 ERW welded pipes--Tube and Pipe:
Bundles with anti-rust painting and with plastic caps
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- The rigid waterproof sleeve is used in the wall of the building which does not need to bear the vibration and expansion deformation of the pipe, and the wall thickness is 200mm in general;Flexible waterproof sleeve is mainly applicable to the wall of buildings with seismic requirements, pipeline vibration and expansion deformation, and strict waterproof requirements, and the wall thickness is 300mm
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamed tube can withstand the maximum pressure is generally less than 20 kg, which is the most secure use. It is generally used in water, gas, compressed air and other low-pressure fluid;
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Wnx - net sectional modulus of steel tubes, also called net sectional resistance moment. If the section is not weakened, it can be found in the steel sheet of the steel structure design manual. If the section is weakened, it can be calculated by the formula according to the sectional dimension according to the formula of the material mechanics.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
All these steel pipes are suitable for the industries of oil, natural gas,ship building,chemical, environmental protection,boiler, water conservancy, electrical industry,steel structure, building and other related fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Three Million To Five Million RMB
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range