||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered glass:
||Poly Solar Panel:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||200W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- The amount of electrical energy (kWh) a kW grid connected solar PV system will generate on an average day (kWh/kWp.day). There are some factors that will determine just how much electricity you can create with solar panels for your property - The size of the system, the direction that your roof faces and the angle of the roof comes next. For optimum performance, your panels will need to be on a 35-degree angle, facing south.
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- No night vision takes star light and intensifies it by 30,000 times.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- Solar panels don't save energy, they just utilize a different source of energy. To the extent that it replaces energy from sources which are limited themselves (such as fossil fuels), solar energy does save those resources.* The main benefits of solar energy are environmental in the sense that it is nonpolluting,* but using solar energy doesn't reduce actual power consumption. *Excludes environmental costs of producing the solar panels themselves, but these are much smaller than the environmental benefits of solar vs. fossil fuel (which has infrastructure costs of its own).
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can surely guide anyone!
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The Tax Lady is almost always right, but I must disagree on the $500 limitation concerning a solar electric system (from the price, it sounds like that's what the original question was about) installed in 20. If there was such a change, there would have been an outcry on the solar installers' forum I visit, just as there was jubilation when the limit on the tax credit was removed a few years ago.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- mA means milliamps, i.e. 200 mA is the same thing as .2 amps. Amps refers to current and is the unit of measure for electrical current... Anyway, my point is, you are NOT going to be running ANY small appliance with a single solar cell. You might be able to run a small device that would normally run with a battery, but that is about all.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- Making your own photovoltaic (solar electric) panel is a nontrivial matter if you want to get 60 watts out of it. If this is a science fair project, there are some possible paths that I'd suggest: ) Make your own cupric oxide panel. With just one square foot, you can harvest perhaps 0.5 mW in bright sun - enough to power a solar calculator; -or- 2) Buy a panel to light your 60 watt bulb. You could probably get away with a panel that is 6 square feet, but would use a car headlight as the lamp. If you wanted to light a regular household bulb, you would need electronics to step up the voltage, and you would lose a sizeable fraction of the energy just in the conversion. -or- 3) Buy broken solar cell pieces, or individual solar cells, and solder them together into your own panel. This is a LOT of trouble, and is a finicky process to get working and keep working. And it may not end up being cheaper than buying a ready-made panel. But you can claim that you made it! By the way, crystalline silicon panels are in the ballpark of 5% efficient, and a 3' x 3' one would produce in the neighborhood of 20 watts.
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- Sounds like fun. A -watt panel doesn't need a charge controller, though. In fact, it may take more than watt to power the charge controller. With a low-wattage panel, you can just connect the panel directly to the battery. A 7 amp-hour gel cell (the kind used in burglar alarms) would be good for this purpose. The panel is too small to charge a car battery. The gel cell should power that inverter, but only for a few minutes. If you want to be more impressive, look for a low power, 2-volt device. An iPod plus a 2-volt car adapter would be an example.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- They are your property. If you want to sell them, have at it. Of course, as soon as the government sees you making some money, they will descend on you like hyenas for ;their 'share'. If you apply and get a 'commercial' permit, they will be in you pocket in a flash. The government will steal anything they can get their hands on. They use 'zoning laws' to carry out their ruse. Then they call themselves your 'partner'. Same as the mafia does. They have a lot of worthless bureaucrats that want somebody else's money. In California, most of the government workers seem to be communists. They hate business and are extremely jealous of any entrepreneur. They think they are experts on Fair business Practices. Most of them have never worked an honest days work in their life. Let alone think up an idea such as yours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range