We are the professional manufacturer of steel grinding ball. Our products have been exported to more than 40countries in the world and all have enjoyed a great reputation.
1. Chemical composition of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
2. Specification and Hardness of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Weight of Single
of forging ball
Number of piece of
One ton forging ball
3. Applied Field of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
4. Packing Information of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- German winter three step mirror polishing 2013 new processYou can free proofing!
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 3, the resonance method is cast on its resonant frequency vibration 1060ndn, to eliminate the residual stress in casting.
- Q:Casting pieces of plastic processing requirements can not fall off the skin,
- Steel parts are not familiar. But after spraying, the powder should be divorced from the adhesive force is too low, try to provide the surface roughness of the casting
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- According to the complexity of the workpiece, material and casting requirements and process yield
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range