HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Introduction
High strength polyester warp-knitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction. Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality water-soluble PVC which improves its strength, shearing force, various technical standards and gives full paly of its mechanical property.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Features
1. High strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Aging resistance and high tensile strength.
3. Pre-designed and easily combing with gravel and soil.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Application
1. Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways,
separating different subgrade soil material.
2. Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
3. Enhancing various roadbeds.
4. Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Product Specification
Vertical Tensile Strength (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation (KN/m) ≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation (KN/m) ≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Highway construction steps?
- Demolition, digging the foundation, do the water, cables, communications and other projects, backfill coarse stone, fine stone, paving asphalt, for protection. Feicheng Lianyi Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd. mainly produces all kinds of plastic geogrid, glass fiber, polyester geogrid, geogrid, biaxial plastic geogrid, geotextile composite geomembrane, geotextile, geogrid, geocell and other engineering materials
- Q:How to do the inspection data of the geogrid? What are the specifications?
- Overlapping width of Geogrid
- Q:Glass fiber grating with large pulling force for Expressway
- The glass fiber geogrid is made of glass fiber alkali free roving as the main raw material, and the net structure material is made by certain knitting technology
- Q:What is the difference between Geogrid, fiberglass mesh and geotextile
- A grille is made of polypropylene, PVC polymer and thermoplastic or molded by two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as a civil engineering, called geogrid. Engineering applications: highway, railway, bridge, road, pier, dam, slag field, such as soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining wall and pavement crack resistance engineering and other fields.
- Q:I would like to ask the geotechnical engineering of highway engineering, geogrid raw materials for the conventional test items, parameters?
- The mechanical properties (including Strip Tensile test, joint / joint width tensile test, solder stick limit peel strength test); sampling frequency: each batch of incoming inspection time, quantity of each test group representing more than 500 volumes
- Q:What is the number of tensile elements of Geotextiles
- The number of stretching unit is mainly for the poor personal sense of woven geotextile, geogrid, geogrid or other similar loose material, the width of the tensile specimen of 1m unit number is 1m in the width of how many holes or how many lattice
- Q:Geotextile manufacturers which good?
- Needled nonwoven geotextile:The specification of 100g/m2-600g/m2 between any choice, the main raw materials is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture method, the main purpose is to: slopeprotection River, sea, Lake embankment, land reclamation, flood control engineering, dock lock, is an effective way to maintain and prevent piping through the return to the soil and water filter.
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile which effect is good
- Application of Geogrid in the fields of highway, railway, abutment, approach road, wharf, dam, slag field, etc..
- Q:Definition of GeotextilesWhat are what material, what role
- The nonwoven geotextile is composed of at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat), along with a group of loom (fabric longitudinal direction) called warp, another group called weft. Lateral arrangement with different preparation of weaving equipment and process of warp and weft interwoven with woven cloth like. According to the different scope woven into different thickness and density, generally the nonwoven geotextile thin longitudinal tensile strength is very strong (latitude, longitude is greater than) has good stability properties. The nonwoven geotextile according to the knitting technology and use the latitude is divided into different geosynthetic cloth and reinforced geotextile two categories, reinforced geotextile warp tensile strength is far greater than the ordinary geotextile. The nonwoven geotextile general application and geotechnical engineering project reinforcement, the main function is reinforced, with planar isolation and protection function, not out The plane drainage function can be selected according to the specific purpose
- Q:What is the weight ratio of fiber and coating in the warp knitted geogrid?
- This is the business secret of the production enterprise.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range