1. Description of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
The geogrid is a high strength geosynthetics, is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw materials, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and then punching network rules, and then the longitudinal tensile and geogrid.
2. Properties of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
Resisting acid and alkaline
Easy for constrution etc.
3. Specifications of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
4. Application of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
All kinds of soft soil foundation reinforcement treatment
Strengthen the embankment
Improve bearing capacity of the subgrade
Stress state of retaining wall, slope, dam, bridge abutment reinforcement,
Improve project quality, prolong the service life of the project.
5. Photos of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
1) What's your payment terms?
Our usual payment terms is T/T, L/C at sight or others as your request
2) What's your delivery time?
Within 15days against your prepayment received or original L/C.
3) Can you send samples in freely?
Yes, we can send free samples totally for your testing.
- Q:What is a geotextile mattress?
- Composite geotextile is also called soft mattress, soft soft row row. The upper filter geotextile layer, lower layer woven cloth layer, upper and lower two layers sewn into several units, each unit filling sand is formed around the main rib and frame shape auxiliary rib, the main vertical rib in the flow direction, the auxiliary rib along the flow direction, the composite geotextile soft volleyball has the advantages of good flexibility, in the process of riprap, can automatically adjust the overall shape, form a good protective line and the bearing capacity of stone, with good protection function
- Q:How to determine the number of geogrid detection method
- What are the geogrid testing items1) place: in the surface layer of 50cm thick sand gravel or sand (egg) gravel cushion, and compaction, which is not only conducive to improve the friction between the soil and the grid, but also conducive to the consolidation of the foundation drainage.
- Q:Engineering effect of steel plastic geogrid
- Steel plastic geogrid:When the geogrid is used in the soft ground treatment, the location and the number of the geogrid should be determined according to the geological condition.When the filling height is greater than 4m, the geogrid to meet the minimum requirements of industry standards, the vertical and horizontal limit tension should not be less than 20kN/mWhen the filling height is between 3-4m, the vertical and horizontal tensile force of geogrid is not less than 40kN/mWhen the filling height is less than 3m, the geogrid vertical ultimate tension is not less than 50 kN/m, the elongation is less than 4%, the proposed use of GSZ60-60 type geogrid when the geogrid embankment excavation combination should be used when the bidirectional geogrid is not less than 40kN/m, should adopt the GSZ60-60 type of GeogridAs for the old road widening old road junction, referring to the method of reconstruction and extension of the use of Grid: where the fill height is larger than 3 meters away from the roadbed, roadbed cap at 20 cm of paving plastic composite grille, with vertical (vertical line direction) limit tension is greater than or equal to 60kN/m, the transverse (parallel line direction) ultimate tension greater than or equal to the plastic composite geogrid 20kN/m, elongation is less than or equal to 4%.
- Q:Which is better than geotextile and geogrid
- The strength of the geogrid is much larger than that of geotextile, but the effect of geotextile on the road to prevent reflection crack is obviously stronger than that of Geogrid
- Q:how to do a good sales of geotechnical materials?
- Everything is difficult at the beginning, and now the competition in the field of materials industry has entered a white hot, slowly come, more run the site, running more than the site, will naturally..
- Q:Sampling method of Geogrid
- Specification for "GB/T17689-2008" (plastic geogrid) group is defined as: the same batch of raw materials, the same formula and the same under the condition of the technology of production of the same specifications of plastic geogrid as a group, each batch number shall not be more than 500 volumes, production of 7D is still less than 500 volume with the yield of 7D for a number of
- Q:High density polyethylene one-way geogrid, tensile yield of 20kn/m
- Material is high density polyethylene material
- Q:Steel wire mesh is a kind of geotechnical material
- You should say that the steel grille bar has not heard of the steel grille
- Q:How much is a square meter
- Geogrid plays a very important role in road construction, which is mainly to reinforce roadbed and delay aging. The following is a detailed introduction: Geogrid on the road is mainly used for soft foundation treatment, roadbed reinforcement, slope protection, abutment reinforcement, wing wall, retaining wall, isolation and reinforcement of soil engineering.
- Q:What is the difference between polyethylene geogrid and uni directional high strength geogrid
- The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation, time saving, labor saving, short construction period and reduced maintenance cost. FourThe utility model relates to a bidirectional grid which is suitable for preventing cracks in culvert. FiveTwo way grid is used to enhance soil slope and prevent soil erosion. Six
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range