H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 960H 8 CH D1 DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB
1) support 8CH 960H/12 fram record,2CH 960H playback
2) support 8CH D1 real-time record, 4CH D1 playback
3) 8CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 4CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 2CH 960H Playback,4CH D1 Playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
4 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL960H @ 25 fps/NTSC960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Matrix, computer, hard disk video recorder, how to connect the TV wall
- Camera video line advanced video distributor (one into two) out of the way into the hard disk video recorder another way into the matrix matrix connection TV wall generally less than the computer can be connected to the hard disk video recorder (with VGA cable)
- Q:Digital hard disk recorders and network DVR What is the difference
- Digital hard disk video recorder is connected to the network camera video recorder, network hard drive video with a network function of the video recorder, but in real life we have confused the two is the same no need to be true
- Q:There are hard disk video recorder also need video server, what is the difference between the two, do a large monitor with which
- 2. Video encoders generally do not have a hard disk interface for more centralized storage architecture.
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk video recorder 1TB hard drive can save how long video?
- The other with the default settings on it.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder forgotten, how do?
- 3, with jumper block J4 pin 1, 2 legs (near the resistance R5) placed in the short-circuit state 4, connected to the host power input, turn on the host power, start the host 5, then you will hear the front panel buzzer A beep sound indicates that the password has been cleared to the factory default mode
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video output: one composite video output (BNC interface, 1VP-P, 75Ω) PAL system (625 lines) NTSC system (525 lines)
- Q:Hello, Hai Hong video recorder is covered can still be restored?
- Was covered Can not restore, if this is deleted can be restored, with the software EasyRecoveryPro, you can. Make sure you do not write anything in the deleted position.
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder + video decoder + TV wall how to connect?
- Main function: Camera decoder: When the camera has a pan / tilt when the equipment, and the camera put together, used to convert the control signal
- Q:Embedded digital hard disk recorders (DVR) what electronic components
- In addition to the shell, packaging materials, wire, accessories, etc. constitute the DVR hardware architecture. This is not the most difficult, rare is that you must have a very professional software team, which includes the bottom of the drive, kernel, AP, application and so on the preparation of the program, there are similar to intelligent algorithms such as unpredictable The stuff should be put into. Not a few dozen people of the development team is not independent research and development, up to buy someone else's board shell only. Of course, you are a net worth of the boss and another matter.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder no usb how to copy the file inside how u disk
- DVR brand specifications are complex, and some products only VGA output interface, does not provide USB interface. In this case, do not increase the cost of data replication method, can only take off the hard disk linked to other computers to read.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range