H.264 Embedded LINUX Operating System 960H 8 CH DVR With VGA,PTZ,3G,WIFI, USB
1) support 8CH 960H/12 fram record,2CH 960H playback
2) support 8CH D1 real-time record, 4CH D1 playback
3) 8CH video input, 1CH video output
4) support 1 HDD
5) 4CH audio input, 1CH audio output
6) support VGA、PTZ、3G、WIFI、USB mouse,HDMI
7) offer 1 piece 12V2A power supply
8) support iPhone, Android operation system
Industrial embedded microprocessor
Playback video standard
Support 4CH 960H Playback,4CH D1 playback
adjustable, streaming can be changed to fixed or change
Each channel can set dual stream, the resolution of sub-stream can not be higher than main stream.
Each channel can set 192(16×12) zoom, 1-6 level be adjustable
Support 1 zoom privacy per channel
Two way intercom
4 RCA Audio in
1 RCA Audio out
Support manually, automatically, motion detection, alarm trigger, etc
PAL 960H @ 25 fps/ NTSC 960H @ 30 fps
Support 4-ch playback
Support HDD, Recorder, USB flash and backup
1-analog video of BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75Ω)、1-VGA output and 1-HDMI(max: 1920×1080)
1- RJ45, 10/100M adjustable
485, support half-duplex
Support 1 SATA interface, （max: 2TB）
≤10W（with adaptor、without HDD)） ≤20W(（with HDD))
Rack installation, desktop installation
- Q:Matrix, computer, hard disk video recorder, how to connect the TV wall
- Camera video line advanced video distributor (one into two) out of the way into the hard disk video recorder another way into the matrix matrix connection TV wall generally less than the computer can be connected to the hard disk video recorder (with VGA cable)
- Q:There are hard disk video recorder also need video server, what is the difference between the two, do a large monitor with which
- Design large-scale monitoring, then look at the budget and network layout: relatively speaking, hard disk video recorder front-end storage model, the cost will be lower, the network pressure will be relatively small; video server as a result of centralized storage, the network requirements will be higher The On the current video surveillance network, digital trends, the video server or network camera is the first choice, improve image clarity, more convenient for future expansion.
- Q:What is the difference between a network DVR and a digital video recorder? Is it possible to remotely monitor it?
- Network DVR and digital hard disk video recorder concept overlap, the former refers to support network access, the latter refers to the video processing, preservation, etc. in digital form
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk video recorder 1TB hard drive can save how long video?
- It is recommended to open the dynamic monitoring, and set the pre-recorded time of about 5 seconds.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder forgotten, how do?
- 3, with jumper block J4 pin 1, 2 legs (near the resistance R5) placed in the short-circuit state 4, connected to the host power input, turn on the host power, start the host 5, then you will hear the front panel buzzer A beep sound indicates that the password has been cleared to the factory default mode
- Q:H.264 digital hard disk video recorder how to boot automatic recording
- Into the menu settings, remember to have a password Oh!
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- If you use CIF resolution, usually 150M / hour 200M / hour 300M / small 400M / hour.
- Q:How does a computer and monitor a video recorder share a monitor?
- 1, all equipment power, boot. 2, with the data cable, respectively, the output of two devices connected to the switch on the input. 3, the switch output connected to the monitor.
- Q:Hard disk video recorder no image display how to do?
- Reason two: monitoring digital hard disk video recorder PCI interface is not good, you can change a PCI slot test.
- Q:DVR digital hard disk recorders and NVR network video recorders
- Hello, NVR is IP camera IP camera, IP camera is divided into CIF / D1 ordinary IP camera and digital million high-definition IP camera.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range