||Number of Cells(pieces):
High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
Unique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Advanced EVA encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation
The sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows the modules to be mounted on a variety of standard racking systems and to withstand harshest conditions
Ultra reliable bypass diodes prevent damage through overheating due to shaded or defective cells
Innovative, environmentally friendly packing method using pile-edges ensures modules arrive in perfect condition
We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale
New frame design incorporating hexagonal shaped drainage holes, with more grounding holes, provide flexible installation and use.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
2. 25-year power output transferable warranty
3. Have TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14004 and RoHS certificates
1. Water pumping
2. Water purification systems
3. Remote village lighting
4. Solar home system
5. Street and camp lights
6. Traffic signals
7. Medical facilities in remote areas
8. Microwave/radio repeater stations
9. Battery charging
1: Anodized Alu Frame
2: Tempered Glass
4: Solar cell
5 years product warranty
10years 90% of power output
25years 80% of power output
Why choosing us
1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompts delivery, on-time service and good reputation.
2) Fast sample delivery
3) Low minimum order
4) Fast shipment in 15~20 days on receipt of your payment.
5) We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
6) We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale.
7) We manufacture the complete line of solar modules ranging from 3W to 300W with CEC, TUV, and CE approval, offering the full spectrum sizes, solar panels are as efficient as other competitors, but far cheaper-without skimping on quality.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1700*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||7.39|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||45.1|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||7.99|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Need Help, 2v Solar Panel for Emergency?
- I okorder.com okorder.com/... well, I can't find what I have anymore - but anything that will attach to a car charger will attch to it. Now, a radio - if it charges now, you're good - but if it doesn't already charge ---- well, you could charge rechargable batteries with it, I guess.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- The previous answer about wattage is correct, so this is your first problem. Try increasing the number of solar panels by connecting them in parallel. To answer your question about increasing current, a voltage regulator wastes energy to regulate voltage. You need somthing that is not so wasteful, and that is a DC-DC converter. You will need to buy a 20V-5V model. this will give you less voltage but more current than you origionally had with your solar panel. You can alter voltage and current capacity, but you cant increase power (watts) with a DC-DC converter.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:How much does a solar panel cost?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- The crisis is that it's so high priced to have mounted and as you assert it's going to take decades earlier than you honestly begin saving above what the install rate used to be, I for my part might now not cross forward and make that kind of funding, it might be extra lucrative to hold the cash in a constructing society, get the curiosity from it and use that to pay to your electrical energy however the important factor that I have towards sun Panels is that until you keep in that condo for a minimum of twenty 5 years you'll now not succeed in the factor in which you're saving and to capitalise on it you might need to keep there for decades extra, so you'll now not have the choice of relocating condo with out wasting your funding and on the second having sun panels does now not develop the significance of the estate, it's only a well promoting factor, while you purchase your new condo, you might commonly need to begin everywhere once more after which given that of the years will on no account reside lengthy ample to obtain any improvement from it.
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Good news and not so good news. You need to be able to access the panels to clean the snow off. There is not any heat generated other than the heat of the sun hitting the black colour - which would amount to some melting ability during a sunny day - but it isn't sunny when it snows! Apparently, solar panels work better in the cold and where snow can reflect light so to increase the amount of light - photons - hitting the panel.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- My solar panels have provided a home for birds, they nest under them. I don't think we should worry about the glare of a solar panel when it is placed on a building that eliminated the habitat that used to be there. Glare is such a minor issue compared to eliminating food and shelter for many animals.
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- The main property of solar panel is to convert solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel has been made to convert solar energy i.e. natural energy into electrical energy. A combination of solar cells together forms a solar panel. Solar panel converts solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel depends on natural and free resource rather than paid resources. Easy to plant. Low cost. Long lasting. Pollution free.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- benefit: 0 value for the source of power No by way of product draw back: Unreliable extreme value to purchase image voltaic panels. Now once you're speaking approximately actually in basic terms utilising image voltaic power i.e. letting water sit down outdoors until the solar warms it up... Then I see no actual benefit to it as a results of fact it will not at all have the skill to warmth water on your needed temperature and it will take way too long.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range