Mica piece size : 10mesh,16-40mesh
Mica is stratiform mineral ,Its composed of potassium (K), aluminum (AI),magnesium (Mg),Iron(Fe) and lithium(Li).There are different categories of mica, including white mica, phlogopite, biotite and lepidolite (Lithia mica) . White mica is widely used in industry and national defense because it is elasticity, tenacity and insulativity. it is also acid and alkali resistant, and corrosion roof, which can be stripped, with low coefficient of expansion etc.
The chemical equation: KAI2 (Si3AIO10)(OH.F)2
Sulphur + calcium
Mica powder can be used in paint and coating to reduce the damage of ultraviolet rays or other Light and heat damage to the paint film, promote coating acid and alkali. and insulation, and to t= strengthen its durability , freezing resistance corrosion resistance, water resistance etc. it helps to strengthen the adherence to the layer, improve its intensity, brightness, tenacity and Compaction. As a result ,it is conducive to reduce the ventilation ,to prevent speckle and chaps as well as reduce sediment in the paint. As a prior filler in paint, mica powder can be used to substitute some expensive raw materials in the paint so as to reduce the production cost.
Mica powder is also the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
Mica powder can be applied in protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
It can be use as suspended substance in fire-fighting dry powder.
It can be taken as a filler, a shelter, a lubricating substance, a drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials.
It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid and alkali products.
It can be used as coating in models of Cast metal, the brightening material in aluminum and paint in Plating bath.
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Building external wall fireproof thermal insulation material is made by stirring, casting, foam protecting and cutting with industrial by-product gypsum as the main raw material, adding sulphate aluminium cement, fly-ash, polymer additives and other materials. It has excellent properties of respiratory function , air permeability, water impermeability, recycling system data, wind load resistance, shock resistance, thermal insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
- Q:The development prospect of fire-resistant material
- I also want to know, who can say, thanks all the way.
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of light fireproof materials are there?
- 二, 1, Gypsum plaster board With the building plaster as main raw material, gypsum plaster board is a kind of processed plate made by a special board for protective with an addition of additives and fibers as board core. Gypsum plaster board is characterized by light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method. 2, Gypsum block Gypsum block is a kind of lightweight building gypsum product which is mainly made of building gypsum, and by adding water, stirring, casting and drying. During the process, , the fiber reinforced materials or light aggregates are allowed in, and the foaming agent can also be added. It has many advantages, such as sound insulation and fire prevention, convenient construction and so on. It is a kind of new and healthy wall material which produces low carbon, enhances environmental protection, and caters to the the times. 3, Fly ash brick is a new type of wall material, and bulk density is one of the main technical indexes. The weight of bulk density can be controlled according to the need of construction and adjustment of technical formula. The dry bulk density of the fly ash brick is about 1540 to 1640 kg / m 3, slightly lighter than the clay brick (1601800 kg /m 3). The flexural and compressive strength of fly ash brick is mainly determined by the production process, the formula and the hydrothermal synthesis reaction mode as well as the need of construction. According to the standards of architectural material industry (JC239 - 2001) released by People's Republic of China, the average value of the flexural strength is 2.5 ~ 6.2Mpa, compressive strength is between 10 ~ 30Mpa. I hope this will be helpful to you
- Q:How to choose construction external wall thermal insulation and fireproofing materials?
- Now external wall insulation decoration one board is more popular thermal insulation material. Low-carbon energy-saving insulation decoration board combine two constructions (decoration, insulation) into one, saving nearly ten processes,and construction period. Compared with conventional thermal insulation methods, it can increase construction efficiency one time by shortening 60% of the construction period. It integrates low carbon, energy conservation, decoration, fireproof and building aesthetic effect by combining like-dissolving-like
binding system installation and bump fixed system, and under long-term cooperation of air handling system and waterproof system. It has excellent outdoor weather resistance, colour retention, alkali resistance, water resistance, scrubbing resistance, crack resistance and temperature change resistance, wear resistance, collion resistance and the paint film is firm and durable, with strong adhesive force and mould proof effect. It can provide all-dimensional thermal insulation, decoration, low carbon and energy conservation and fire prevention for construction projects.
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- Hello. The limit is up to 2 hours. Of course such a thing is not desirable.
- Q:who knows the technology of fireproofing material?
- 1, Foam insulation board,it's the foam insulation board material made by inorganic ceramic material through high temperature roasting, and is called for short as ceramic insulation plate. 2, composite cement foaming insulation board is made by cement,fly-ash,silica fume and other main materials and it's a kind of hole-closed lightweight hydrophobic insulation board made by the technologies of foam,maintenance,cutting processing. 3, gypsum foam thermal insulation board is inorganic thermal insulation board that takes industrial by-product gypsum as the main raw material, modify the gypsum through physic modified principle, then foam, casting and cutting through chemical foam principle. 4, aerated concrete panel is made by lightweight material,silicious material, foaming agent and other raw materials and it's a kind of lightweight concrete plate material made by the high pressure steam of manufacturing technique. 5, rock wool board is made by natural igneous rock and other main materials, and it's a kind of plate with thermosetting resin as binder made through melting in high temperature and centrifugation.
- Q:Who knows the fire resistant level of the rock wool color plate?
- The rock wool color steel rock wool board is used in a area of high fire safety requirements. According to "interior decoration of buildings for fire protection design", the color steel rock wool board belongd to level A. Its life is more than 15 years and still can be used when the temperature is up to about 700 ℃, with maximum fireproofing hour of six hours. And the rock wool color plate is a environmentally friendly material, the preferred material in the construction industry .
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- Inorganic materials: Level A incombustible material is mainly divided into three levels, which attributed to two types of materials! Inorganic materials: Rock wool, foam cement, vitrified micro bead, foam glass organic: Eps xps polyurethane phenolic aldehyde, polystyrene particles are divided into two manufacturing techniques including field fabrication and pre-production polyurethane - now sprayed, precast slab eps, xps, phenol - now posted, precast slab (composite board)
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter
- Based on national standards GB 14102-2005 specifications. It is specified in GB 14102-2005 provides that: The fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance is not less than 3h is AAA fire resisting shutter when the unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition. Therefore, it is required that the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter is 3h.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range