Introduction of Strip,Glass Strip
1.strip.glass strio,decorative glass strip
2.size: 17x600mm 17x900mm
3.wall decorative accessories
Semi-rounded Glass strips: with porcelain tile on back
Suitable for :
- To frame a wall/portrait, round-up edges, cover gaps, use as border line to embellish tiles
- Inlay to garnish columns, pillars, wall compartments
- Directly use to make lamp-house, partition, or mosaic
Standard Size: 17x600/17x900mm
Thickness: 12/14mm thick
Usage: Matching with 10-12 thick procelain tiles, it can be adhibited by cement.
- Q:Does fiberglass contain formaldehyde? I'm a hair salon. Buy a glass fiber reinforced plastic shampoo bed, there is always a pungent smell of the body, there is no harm to it, including formaldehyde free
- The pungent smell is not necessarily formaldehyde, and FRP is also called GRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Toughened glassToughened glass is a kind of high strength safety glass which is heated by glass to softening point and then cooled rapidly. Under the same thickness, the flexural strength of tempered glass is 4-5 times higher than that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 times higher than that of ordinary glass. Toughened glass has a strong thermal stability and can withstand severe temperature changes without damaging it. The most important feature of tempered glass is safety. This kind of glass is broken into similar honeycomb particles, so it can avoid the harm to human body. Note: after tempering, the glass can not be cut, drilled, slotted and so on. Because glass is broken into honeycomb like particles that are completely irreparable, it is not recommended for use on aquariums!
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass, also called toughened glass, is a kind of prestressed glass. It uses physical or chemical methods to form a compressive stress layer on the surface of glass. The glass itself has a higher compressive strength and will not cause damage. When the glass is subjected to external force, the pressure layer may be part of the tensile stress offset, avoid broken glass, although tempered glass is in large internal stress state, but the glass no internal defects, without causing damage, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the strength of glass. It is well known that microcracks on the surface of materials are the main causes of material rupture. Because the microcrack will expand gradually under the action of tension, and finally crack along the crack. And because of the large compressive stress on the surface of the glass, the microcracks on the glass surface become more fine and even heal under the action of extrusion".
- Q:How can glass frosting be formulated? What raw materials do you use?
- 1. Prepare glass cleaning solution:Pour 6 parts of tap water and 1 parts of hydrofluoric acid into plastic container. Stir well.2. Glass cleaning:The glass will be placed on the cleaning shelf, then use the sponge coke on the glass solution, wipe evenly on the surface of the glass, the glass surface cleaning liquid to stay in 5-10 seconds, and then rinse with water glass, (to ensure the glass surface without stains, so as not to affect the frosting effect.)Please note: in the glass side 3-5 seconds before frosting, the water drained, they bring too much water in the frosting liquid, effect of frosting liquid.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Preparation of batch. According to the product, the composition of the mixture is slightly different. For example, ordinary float glass batch (calculated in accordance with 1 weight boxes of 50 kilograms), need to consume 33.55 kg of quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, 2.96 kg 8.57 kg 11.39 kg of soda, Glauber's salt 0.55 kg, 3.45 kg, 0.03 kg of feldspar powder etc..
- Q:Mobile phone film new flexible toughened glass membrane, really is the glass?
- The toughened film is designed to prevent the phone from slipping and crashing the screen. Not to prevent scratching. Ordinary film is the hardness of 3H, the use of a few months, there will not be too much scraping, the reason why the election of the steel screen is: high hardness, low toughness, mobile phones fell, can be very good anti broken screen. When the mobile phone drops on the ground, the impact is great, the tension is too large and the screen is broken. Toughened film toughness is low, when the handset sends out the tension, the membrane can bear the tension, thus greatly reduced the main screen to bear the tension.
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- The simulation tree is usually made of glass fiber reinforced steel, and some sculptures, gardens, and rockery are made of glass fiber reinforced plastic.FRP glass fiber reinforced materials, referred to as English (FRP) also known as GRP, is a new type of composite material developed abroad in early twentieth Century, it has many advantages such as lightweight, high strength, corrosion resistance, insulation, insulation, insulation etc..
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- Most of the common glass steel sheet does not fire, fire boards require special production, i.e. adding flame retardant, but the glass steel raw material resin itself is flammable, so the majority of glass steel plate cannot fire.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- The main are: quartz sand. And soda ash.
We have been expanding the ranges of products, starting from decorative glass panels, floor murals and laminated glass to newly patented Semi-rounded Glass Strips, Drifted Glass, ceramic glass borders, crystal tiles, beveled mirrors and various kinds of glass accessories. Our products have been used in furniture, wardrobe doors. After all, we focus on stereographic surface treatment and glass processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||shen zhen,guang zhou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average