Model Number: rain-B
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass
Type: Sheet Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Pattern Glass
Packaging Details: wooden carton
Delivery Detail: 10days after payment
Hot sale patterned glass
size:1.5*2 1.6*2 1.7*2 2*2.44 1.83*2.44m
Hot sale patterned glass
Specification of Pattern Glass:
2.size: 1.5*2 1.6*2 1.7*2 2*2.44 1.83*2.44m
3.application:Patterned glass is suitable for the construction of indoor space, toilet doors and Windows and the need to block the line of sight is all sorts of occasions, super white embossed glass has been widely used in photovoltaic field.
5.atterntion: When installation, it can be pattern toward the interior, to enhance decorative sense; As a bathroom, shower toilet doors and Windows, glass doors and Windows, the room interval,Should pay attention to the decorative pattern facing out, in case of flooding and surface perspective.
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Melt him, place the impurities in the mold, and then cool, and then the glass
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- Vitreous tile belongs to all ceramic product. Its abrasion resistance and flexural strength are very high, the water absorption rate (tile water absorption rate is less than 1 per thousand). Before the tiles mainly used for flooring, tiles, as a wall material is mainly used for high-grade Gaestgiveriet Hotel, office space, but now, with the living standard and the improvement of consumption level, the home use tiles for the kitchen wall materials are more and more family.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass made of?
- Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value. The main difference is that the raw material used in the quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000).
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The performance of loading and canning is excellent. The heavy duty coating can keep good storage stability, and the rheological and shearing properties of the coating are constant, and the temperature change is less affected. No delamination after opening, no precipitation, easy to disperse and stir.
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- Ultra white is generally used in solar panels, raw materials, aluminum content higher
- Q:Consult the experts on injection molding. Injection of raw materials Riga glass material, OK?
- There are many kinds of glass fiber material, such as PP, PA, ABS, PC and so on, which can be used according to needAdd different amounts of glass fiber
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- How is glass produced? Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes. The following are described below:1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.
It is a private manufacturer company which has factories managed by itself including a crate factory, an aluminum mirror factory and a fine processing glass factory. We have two developed automatic aluminum mirror production lines and other processing necessary equipment and with the first production technological level. Our main products are Aluminum Mirrors from 1.8mm to 6mm. We also produce Silver Mirrors from 2mm to 8mm, Float Glass from 1.1mm to 20mm, Patterned glass, Tempered glass and Safety Mirrors with CAT-I vinyl back. Sizes and specifications can be processed according to the buyers requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||32.00% South Asia
18.00% Mid East
12.00% South America
12.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||xingang port,qingdao port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average