||ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Spring,EFW,Extruded,Saw,Forged
||LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel,Square,U Channel
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- When the width is large or the load is relatively large, besides the H type steel beam, it is more common to use the box girder.
- Q:I would like to ask you to do the master of steel structure, steel H steel cost per ton, how many yuan? emergency
- Look at where you use it. If you follow the algorithm in the mechanical field, the labor cost is basically equal to the material cost! That is to say, how much is a steel section, and how much labor is needed! Take it.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H?
- The difference and application description of H steel and I-beamI-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- Specification and material. When the hot-rolled H steel can fully replace welding of H steel, and the former than the latter to ensure quality. In general, in the structural design of high-rise buildings, should adopt the hot-rolled H steel, steel portal frame of light steel plant, selection of welding H steel with variable cross-section steel index is better, but the project cost can not save much, the reason is that the processing capacity of hot-rolled H steel is smaller, shorter duration, if the calculation of the comprehensive economic benefits (including the project put into use), play a decisive role in the period under the condition of optional hot-rolled H steel, but when the time limit for not strict or some image project, is in line with the principle of conservation of resources selection of welding H steel.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical properties than I-beam. Its shape is named after its English letter "H". The flange of hot rolled H steel is wider than that of I-beam, big lateral rigidity and strong bending resistance. Under the same specifications, H steel is lighter than i-beam.
- Q:What is the length of the butt joint of H steel? What is the minimum requirement?
- H type steel butt joint is not required for length, but oblique, generally 45 degrees, that is to say, not less than the length of at least H steel height.
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2; used mainly for beams and I-beam purposes, equivalent to HN.
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range