||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Building construction,Bridge construction etc.
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- Shape steel can butt joint, but pay attention to the quality of welding.Because of the lack of groove, it is impossible to use common arc welding. Recommended laser welding (if required for high strength). The quality of welding can be referred to the GB of welding.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- The flanges of H steel are all of equal thickness, there is a rolling cross section, and there is a combined section composed of 3 plates welded together. I-beam is a rolling cross section, due to poor production process, flange within the edge of the 1:10 slope. H type steel rolling is different from ordinary I-beam with only one set of horizontal roll, because of its wide flange and no inclination (or inclination is to be very small), a group of vertical roll and roll, therefore, the rolling process and equipment than the conventional mill complex. The maximum rolled H steel produced in China can be 800mm high and can only be welded composite sections.
- Q:H steel 200x300 how many tons?
- In general, we use the "steel section characteristics inquiry and calculation tools" to calculate the small software to calculate the theoretical weight of welded H steel
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- I-steel whether ordinary or light, because the section size are relatively high and narrow, so the moment of inertia of the main sections of the two sleeve is large, therefore, generally only can be directly used in the web plane bending member or the composition of lattice stress components. It is not suitable for the axial compression member or the bent member perpendicular to the web plane, which has great limitations in its application.
- Q:How to declare the processed H steel? What is the rate of tax refund? Urgent urgent
- H steel is a huge number of words can consider the use of bulk cargo, bulk cargo transport ship etc.. If the quantity is small, the liner can be transported by container.
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Mainly to see what you mean, I-beam and HN steel beams of what size, or look at section size. Generally I-beam is stronger
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- The main material of H steel is Q235B, Q345B and so on.
- Q:What is the length of the butt joint of H steel? What is the minimum requirement?
- H type steel butt joint is not required for length, but oblique, generally 45 degrees, that is to say, not less than the length of at least H steel height.
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- Small curvature component, is not the case, with the bending machine, about 600~800 yuan / ton, if the components or large curvature, according to the KONGGUOQING1, when considering the material, principle, or the use of thermal effect of heat bending, and bending frequency
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- The steel roof truss of 19 meters span adopts Q345 steel, the column section adopts H400 * 220 * 8 * 10, and the beam adopts H (600-400) * 200 * 10 * 12
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range