HOT-DIP GALVANIZED PIPE FOR FLUID TRANSPORTATION
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED PIPE FOR FLUID TRANSPORTATION
Q195, Q235, Q345 etc.
Available in cold rolled and hot rolled
3. Zinc Coating
200~600g/m2, could be thicker or thinner if you need
BV, IAF, SGS,COC, ISO etc.
5. Welding Technology
Urban construction, machine structure, agriculture equipment, water and gas pipes etc.
Packing in bundle with steel strips; with seaworthy package at the end; could be done with your requirement.
8. Delivery Time
Usually within 10-30 days after receipt of deposit, ASAP
9. Trade Terms
FOB, CFR, CIF etc.
10. Payment Terms
T/T, L/C etc.
11. Loading Port
Xingang , Tianjin
12. Original Place
13. Company Information
Reliance Metal Resource Co., Ltd
Manufacture and trading company
360,000 tons per year
Galvanized Round Steel Pipe's Materials
|Chemical Compsition%||Mechanical Property|
|C%||Mn%||S%||P%||Si%||Yield Point (Mpa)||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||Elongation|
FAQ of Galvanized Round Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard.Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Galvanized Round Steel Pipe Image
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- SHS stands for thin-walled square steel tubes in the structure and represents the self ignition ceramic composite steel tube in the material
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- The steel pipe fittings used in the pipe dance are made of smooth surface material, usually chrome or polished by steel or iron.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Zinc plating: galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, long service life and so on. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much better than that of galvanized pipe. Refer to
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- Galvanized steel pipe can simmer bending.Is a set of bending bending bending die, no matter what kind of equipment, most are used in pipe, mainly used for oil and gas, infusion, more plays an important role in aircraft and engine.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Spray (throw) shoot derusting by the high-power motor to drive the spray shot (impeller) blade rotating speed, the steel grit, steel shot, iron wire, minerals and other abrasive jet for 20# seamless steel tube surface under the action of centrifugal force (left) radiation treatment, not only can completely remove the dirt and rust, oxide, and the role of 20# seamless steel in abrasive blast and friction force, can achieve the required uniform roughness.Not only can the physical adsorption effect on the surface of the pipe be increased, but also the mechanical adhesion of the anticorrosive layer to the pipe surface can be enhanced. Therefore, spraying (throwing) shot derusting is an ideal method of rust prevention for pipeline corrosion protection. Generally speaking, shot peening (sand) derusting is mainly used in the inner surface treatment of tubes, shot blasting (sand) derusting is mainly used for the outer surface treatment of tubes.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- However, there are a variety of non GB steel tubes on the market, mainly in the wall thickness, and are thinner than the national standard requirements, you said that thickness may have, but the thinnest only about 2.6mm-2.7mm.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- Including galvanized steel pipe, but galvanized steel pipe is generally used for plumbing professional, electrical professional generally only civil air defense or high anti-corrosion requirements of the region;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range