Model NO.:SGCC, DX51D
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, DIN
Packing:Stanadrd Sea Worth
Production Capacity:4000 Tons/Month
Cold rolled steel coil/ band / strip / strap/ tape
Standard GB ASTM BS JIS DIN
Material Q195 Q235 Q345 SS400 ST 37 SAE1008 A36
Size: 0.11mm - 3.0mm
Width as your requirement from 10mm-1500mm
Package: Stanadrd sea worth or as your requirement
Coil weight: As your requirement from 50-7000kg
Quality warranty: Any third party inspection is accepted.
Quality Certificate: MTC Mill orioginal and others as your requirement.
Galvanized Steel Coils
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
Q195-Q345, SGCC, SPCC, SPHC, DC51D, DX51D, DX52D, SS grade 33-80, DX 54D
Big Spangle, Small Spangle, Regular Spangle, Zero Spangle
Seaworthy standard packaging or as customed
10-20 days after receiving the prepayment
- Q:Why low carbon steel have poor magnetic properties?
- The composition you mention is not a low carbon steel.The carbon and manganese content are high enough to mean that the crystal grain size will be small. A very large grain size is needed in steels for transformers,motors etc.The large grain size and lack of carbides in low silicon steels for magnetic purposes allows the easy movement of magnetic domain walls.Transformer steels typically have a carbon content of about 0.003% and 3.5%Si with the phosphorus and sulphur at a tenth of the levels you mention.The high Si content increases the electrical resistivity of the magnetic core and reduces the power loss from eddy currents(the core metal has voltages generated in it by the changing magnetic fields) and the power lost in eddy currents heats up a transformers core so it needs extra cooling;the loss is inversely proportional to the resistivity and 3.5%Si increases resistivity of iron by a very large amount.The presence of high silicon with ultra low carbon and manganese level allows the soft magnetic steels to be annealed at very high temperatures(850 to 1100deg C)without a phase change so that the crystals have 10,000 to 10,000,000 times the volume of the crystals in heat-treatable (Just)steel you mention.Fine for playing with and demonstrating electromagnetism but not as electrical engineering feedstuff.
- Q:STEEL STRINGS ON CLASSICAL GUITAR?
- NO. A classical guitar is braced very differently than a steel-string acoustic. Plus the set-up is completely exceptional - the best way the nut is slotted, the best way the strings tie on the bridge, and so on. The anxiety of steel strings would pull the bridge and top off of a just right classical guitar. Although it's a mass-produced cheap person who would take the tension - you'll certainly not be capable to play it - the action on a nylon string guitar is far better in most cases. Who cares how long strings last - you're talking about $5-10 for a suite of strings. Changing strings is part of playing guitar.
- Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel has more advantages than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages so they r as follows i've given common disadvantages more can be found on Google. Disadvantages of Stainless Steel: Stainless steel tends to scratch and dent. Food, grease and fingerprints show very clearly on stainless steel, making frequent wiping and cleaning a necessity. High initial cost Difficult to fabricate, or in other words, it is not as malleable as other metals, say iron, and hence if not fabricated properly, results in costly re-work. Difficult to weld High cost of polishing etc. i.e. adding finishing touches for the market. there are advantages more than disadvantages. But u asked for disadvantages that's why i have given only disadvantages of stainless steel Hope what u want u got.
- Q:Thomas steel products 2400 1st ave s Birmingham al 35233. this is the place that sells rebar & steel doors?
- Steel Fabricating/or Steel Fabricators is just a fancy way of saying that they sell steel products and a variety of related services. Thomas steel products has a wide range of steel products and services, from Windsor Republic Door Dist, Tie Wire, Steel Doors Frames, Snap Ties, S Parker Hardware Distributor, Reinforcing Steel Detail Drawings Avail, Rebar Fabrication, o_O.
- Q:why would you clean metal with steel wood?
- Steel wool is a mild abrasive. I don't know what it is you are cleaning, but it is probably to remove any coating or oxidisation from the metal. Maybe you are using a metal for an electrode (perhaps a steel nail pushed into a lemon?).
- Q:Wear on Non-Stainless Carbon Steel Chef's Knife?
- cold rolled steel waers as you carve meat. If the blad if to thin you may want a better one. Utica knife in utica N.Y. made them up to about 10 years ago and i still buy them at auctions.
- Q:Alumnium Vs. Steel?
- I find it hard to imagine the weight savings would ever be noticeable enough to justify using a less durable metal. You also need to figure the time spent replacing sprockets and it's possible a worn rear would cause early wear to the chain and then to the countershaft sprocket. You can also change your gear ratio easier by going down one tooth on the front instead. You just have to work the numbers. I've found it to be a simpler way to change the performance to meet that days needs. Keep it sunny side up!
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- most grills have either cast iron or stainless steel grates you can buy them in a variety of sizes at most home centers and from the internet
- Q:whats better? steel irons or graphite?
- Graphite is a lot lighter and will allow you to generate more swing speed and probably greater distance. I hit my graphite clubs about one club longer than my steel shafts. But, my steel shafts are far more accurate. I find I hit a lot more greens in regulation using my steel shafted irons than I do with my graphites. Since accuracy is far more important than distance for most people, I choose the steel shafted irons most of the time. You will NEVER see a professional or a low handicapper using graphite irons for this reason.
- Q:So i got caught steeling?
- Steeling? What's that? Did you take a piece of steel and weld it? I am confused?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range