1)2ch HD TFT LCD (640*240)
2) Support anti-shake technology
3)140 degrees A+ bugeye lens
||2.0 inch HD TFT LCD (640*240)|
||Camera:140 degrees A+ level high resolution bugeye lens|
||Support anti-shake technology|
||4 times digital zoom technology|
Vedio format: AVI
||Support function of taking photos;Picture format:JPG|
||Continuous recording with zero clearance;
any data will not be missed
||Powerful text defencive function,if power is off during recording, the vedio will be stored completely|
||with function of Motion Detection,Loop recording|
||Calendar,clock are included|
||Micro SD (maximum support 32GB)|
Support multinational language:
/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Japanese
||Support HDMI HD output function|
||Built-in Microphone,Record sound|
||Built-in polymer lithium ion battery|
- Q:Can i put a bath drain on my sump pipe to stop it from sucking in fish?
- no sorry. sounds.. fun? idk i live in minnesota so we are used to the cold.
- Q:Can Huawei phone be video phone?
- 4g + Mody, more than six glory, p8 above. Mate7 above, the products are supported
- Q:i bought my mare in april and have just found out she is pregnant.can any one offer any advice?
- Neither of my kids were okay with opened door check ups, ever, if we opened the door to see if they were ok, they woke up and refused to go back to sleep. Add to that that we can't even hear the doorbell or phone while in the basement, well, monitors are a necessity and we went with video monitors so we didn't end up waking the kids all the time instead of just checking on them. My son has a sleep disorder so there was no way I wanted to interrupt his sleep if I could help it. He was 21 months when his sister was born so what we did is buy two of the basic Safety 1st video monitors. I put each kid on a different channel. I mainly monitored the baby, but if I heard something from my son, I could switch channels and see if I needed to go in to him or if everything was okay. If I needed full-time monitoring of my son, say if we were watching a movie in the basement, I put on a voice only monitor I had for him whatever the cheapest fisher price one is but I could still look at him if I needed to by flipping channels. It worked fine at the same time as the video ones. It sounds really complicated but it worked out well for us. As for dual monitoring video ones I couldn't find one that worked the way I needed it to work thus the above. They have dual systems that will monitor more than one room at a time but you're only able to keep the receiver end on one room. Basically, doing what we did above, but I think the way we did it ended up being less expensive (I think the dual system was like $250). You can't run two videos in the same room at the same time, even on different channels, as they do interfere and you either get static or screaming. At least the ones we tried did.
- Q:Qq own video to their own phone! what's going on? Have you ever met?
- I am a few days this time enough to choke the password for a variety of settings are not decisively deleted qq re-downloaded
- Q:How to work in LAN MS Access and integrate/or save or append in one server?
- Clicking sound is typical of a nearly drained battery, which is something I would expect if the car sat for 3 months unused. Did you try to get a boost to start the car, chances are that's all that was needed, that and possibly a new battery. Engine can lock up from being overheated, running it with insufficient oil level or by sitting unused for years. There is no way a running engine will lock up in 3 months of not being used. Sounds to me like you replaced a perfectly good engine and the mechanic now wants to replace the transmission as well?
- Q:A fire hose held near the ground shoots water at a speed of?
- Most in-home alarm sirens are limited to about 100db, which, while loud, is not going to damage hearing (yours, or your cats) in limited exposure. But we have seen pets freak out a bit before - and my own cat had the same issue. She recovered fully!
- Q:What is a good way to be safe when experimenting with fire or hot objects?
- I don't know if this counts, I was not into the early Beatles at all not even today. Even though I do have all their music on vinyl from back in the day. But I have and still am a big fan of John and George and why John I found him to be the only true rocker out of the group, and I found George always had something to say about life and what life meant to him. Not that I hated them, the early Beatles were just not my thing, I was a Stones fan and that I still am today. I always like Magical Mystery Tour for some reason. But I really got into them after Rubber Soul, and Revolver. If I were to listen to their music today or as an ablum you say, it would be The White Album take care dave
- Q:I want to pour a clear resin on top of glass to secure bottle caps in place. Do you have any suggestions?
- Call child protection services. If its 90 in your apartment it's 90 in theirs, that's way too hot for a newborn. I bet that's why the baby cries most of the time. That and you said they neglect the baby whil she cries :( I promise if you call child protection and tell them that they are neglecting the baby and it's too hot they will come out there.
- Q:how do you stop on normal 4 wheel roller blades?
- I would take of my stifling helmet (blocks my vision), put down my heavy shield (ruins my balance), and chuck my spear at his face so he learns that even a God can bleed.
- Q:Why are our smoke detectors going off?
- I felt really bad for Ben, being that I live in Pgh, and am a big Steelers fan, but I think he was a little stupid not to protect that beautiful face! I have told everyone that I've seen (like my neighbor) to put it on!!! Why take the chance?
We are specialized in the research, design, development, production and sale of liquid crystal displays, car DVR and color video door phones. Since our company was founded, we have developed and perfected a complete marketing system, constantly strengthening the cooperation with some powerful firms to learn and absorb a number of multinationals' successful experience and advanced technology.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1 million square meters.
|No. of Production Lines
|| 5 of production lines
|Product Price Range