Hot Sell 650TVL CCTV Security Dome Camera Indoor Series 24 IR LED FLY-4016 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance. It works with 24pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 15 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment. It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card. It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
650 TV lines
0 LUX(IR ON)
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
Hot Sell 600TVL CCTV Security Dome Camera Indoor Series 24 IR LED FLY-4016 is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Color: Black/White Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Dome Camera FLY-4016 White
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the minimum illuminance indicator of the surveillance camera?
- This is an important parameter of the analog camera, but this parameter can be said to be the most mysterious camera indicators (no one). The camera's minimum illumination is also known as the camera's sensitivity. There are many factors that affect the minimum illumination value of the camera, including the parameters of the camera's lens (ie, F value), the color temperature parameters of the light source, the video level amplitude IRE level, and several function parameters of the camera. First, is the amount of light parameters. An aperture for the F1.4 lens through the amount of light level is F1.2 lens twice, while the F1.0 lens is F10 lens light through the amount of 100 times.
- Q:What is the power of the camera used for monitoring?
- If all of the moving point, then the power supply per set of AC24V / 2A, each 50W, 31 * 50 = 1550W, that RVV2 * 0.75 power cord is not enough.
- Q:Police surveillance camera and civilian What is the difference?
- Police cameras and digital cameras are basically no difference, but for some special occasions, some of the requirements.
- Q:What is the maximum visual range of a video surveillance camera?
- Visual range with the camera lens: General: 4mm angle of exposure of 70 degrees, about 6 meters away
- Q:What kind of monitoring camera is used in the store? 360 ° with the introduction of ordinary
- If you require a higher, such as your shop to buy something slightly worth it, it is recommended to use the network HD, or cable through the HD, the resolution of this device is 4 times the normal, of course, the price is more than 1 times higher.
- Q:Hai Kang camera how remote monitoring
- 2. If the configuration fails, the possible reason is the network barrier or domain name conflict, please check the network, if the network is normal to try to modify other domain name
- Q:Monitor how the camera looks online
- The device is connected to the wireless network, it will automatically upload the camera to capture the information, then the user can download the relevant device on the phone after APP, you can remotely view.
- Q:What is the difference between a camera and a monitor?
- You said the difference between the "camera and monitor", that is, family (professional) with the camera and monitor the difference between the camera, their biggest difference is the family (professional) with a camera with viewfinder (LCD or electronic images ) And the storage system (hard disk memory, flash memory, tape memory), and the monitoring camera does not.
- Q:Office area monitoring camera how to choose?
- 2, according to the size of the monitoring range, you can choose 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm and other lenses, these costs are the same, the smaller the number of millimeters, the greater the scope of monitoring, look closer, the greater the number of meters Small but look farther away
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length how to choose?
- Second, in the choice to buy surveillance cameras at the same time, for the practical application is also essential, such as civilian-level surveillance cameras, in the same product will be divided into 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm and so on different specifications of the lens indicators. These are the user to measure the size of their own needs, such as the use of 3.6mm lens, this is wide-angle lens, look at the scope of a wider, suitable for small space (elevator, etc.), often in open space, wide-angle lens may not be able to See the face, in order to see the face you need to choose the focal length and then some of the larger lens, the so-called telephoto lens, more suitable aisle or corridor, etc., of course, choose how much focal length of the lens have to see the distance to be monitored The. The focal length is bigger, and the range of images you want to see is smaller than you see now.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range