Formwork Parts Scaffolding System Formwork System
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Formwork Parts Scaffolding System Formwork System
Other scaffolding & formwork products:
We are one of the largest construction materials suppliers in China.
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Will the concrete cloth machine and the tower crane is different, long quite like Please explain the structure of the application, 3Q
- The role of the tower crane is to a variety of building materials (such as brick, mortar, concrete - also due to small units do not pump, components, etc); turnover materials (such as steel formwork, scaffold tube, etc) The Forearm without a pipe, some pipe is 50mm below the structure of the steel pipe is not connected to each other, the end of a hook Crawler cranes commonly known as crawler cranes, the boom is generally not scalable but can be long, both the boom (commonly known as boom) are able to pitch, no tower, you can I can not see the track, I have seen the largest car crane is the largest weight from 80 tons, I have seen the largest crawler crane is the largest lifting weight of 1350 tons Tower crane (commonly known as the tower crane) can not tilt the general boom, can not be stretched, have a tower, generally can not move, and some can move but on the default rail, can not move the seat on the concrete base The You said something and tower cranes can be too different
- Q:Will the equipment based on the beam column and other structures, can not be poured once completed, should be set up civil construction or fixed?
- So do the project budget review work, will help improve the design level and investment efficiency
- Q:In the scarlet letter why is hester taken to the scaffold in the market-place?
- This is where she is punished. People taunt her while she is standing up there. It is to make her feel shame.
- Q:How to do a good job in typhoon prevention work in rural areas?
- Close the doors and windows, so as not to be strong wind blowing, check and tightly easy to be the wind to the objects, such as windows
- Q:What is the speed of the falling brush after2.67 s? (Neglect drag forces.) The accelera-tion due to gravity is 9.8 m/s2.Answer in units of m/s.
- ... v = a t = -9.8 m/s/s * 2.67 s = 26.2 m/s round appropriately When you get a good response, please consider giving a best answer. This is the only reward we get. You may have to wait an hour to award BA.
- Q:Is it necessary to use a mat on the floor? Is that norm prescribed?
- Scaffolding load shall not exceed 270kg & nbsp; # 47; m
- Q:I would like to know what the scope of responsibility for the construction engineering supervision is specific
- The scope of project supervision responsibility should mainly cover two aspects: one must involve the project itself, the site management is different from the project management, the former is the contractor's responsibility, the latter is the responsibility of the supervision interval, and the project itself has nothing to do with the responsibility of the accident , If the accountability of enterprises or supervisors is not based on the responsibility Such as temporary construction, temporary electricity, erection of scaffolding, loading and unloading of various building materials, on-site transport equipment, etc, does not constitute the project itself, so even if the accident occurred, should not be held accountable or supervisory staff responsibility Second, it must involve the quality of the project, because the owner is the first person responsible for the quality of the project, the project supervision enterprises as a social intermediary service organization, its power, responsibility and obligation is derived by the owner commissioned by any supervision business can not exceed the owner commissioned Responsibilities and new powers and obligations Therefore, the supervision of enterprises not only to bear the corresponding responsibility for the quality of the accident, but also due to the quality of the accident caused by accidents, including accidents, including other accidents
- Q:a paintbrush falls from a scaffold takes 3 sec to hit the ground. How high is the scaffold? Explain pls!?
- 1) In three seconds the paintbrush accelerated to a speed of 96 feet/sec (ignoring air resistance) at a acceleration of 32 feet/sec/sec. 2) It started at a speed of zero, so the average speed for those three seconds was 48 feet/sec. 3) 3 seconds times 48 feet/sec. equals 144 feet.
- Q:There is no shelter outside the scaffolding project has been accident accident case
- I do not know what the problem you said is not clear, to send the following to you, for your reference: [Case 1] a single industrial plant project, eaves high 20m, construction area of ??5800m2
- Q:Also if its possible part B wants to know A ball thrown vertically upward is caught bythe thrower after 2 s.Find the initial velocity of the ball. Theacceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s2Answer in units of m/sFind the maximum height it reaches.Answer in units of m
- Use, Vf = Vo + g * t With Vo = 0 , Vf = g * t = 9.8 m/s^2 * 3.39 s = 33.222 m/s. part B, use the same equation, but take into consideration to watch for direction and adopt a convention. As before we have considered +ve for downward direction. Now Vf = 0 0 = Vo + g * t. Vo = - 9.8 m/s^2 * 2 s = -19.6 m/s . Negative means upward direction according to the adopted convention.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like