Quick Details of Fire Hydrant
cast iron / ductile iron.
Specifications of Fire Hydrant
Breakable Landing Fire Hydrant
1)Item: breakable landing hydrant
3)Work pressure: PN16
Breakable Landing Fire Hydrant
1)Size: DN80, DN100.
2)Work pressure: PN16.
3)Material: ductile iron, cast iron
4)Color: blue color,black color,red color,gray color,etc.
The Technical Parameters of Fire Hydrant
Prompt Open Type
Strength Test Pressure(MPa)
Clean water, foam liquid
Packaging & Delivery
- Q:What is the reason that the fire hydrant pump can not be started? What should I do to get back to normal?
- You don't know is the linkage starting or manual control start, linkage, after investigation of the normal pump have become simple, such as emptying somewhere drainage, water flow indicator movement, smoke alarm action (see here and set a specific host fire pump operating conditions), combined with the host alarm display can determine if the device moves.
- Q:material that's like skin?
- Almost certainly. Electricity passes very well through flesh. That's why when someone is being electrocuted, you are supposed to push them away with something rubber or wood, not your hands as you will then be electrocuted yourself. Even in a leather saddle, there are sufficient amounts of metal, and sufficient skin to skin contact, that it would be nothing short of a miracle for the rider to escape uninjured. On a side note- lightning typically strikes the tallest object in the immediate area, which is why you're not supposed to hold umbrellas or stand under trees during lightning. Therefore, it would be far more likely that the rider would be struck, not the horse. If the rider was on the horse at the time, he or she would be the tallest point, and the most likely to be hit. If you're going for realism in your novel, it's something you should take into account.
- Q:Is the fire extinguisher placed under the fire hydrant box? (only a half meter wide shopping corridor, next to the product)
- The placement of fire extinguishers should not impede safe evacuation. Placing requirements are as follows: GB 50444-2008 building fire extinguishers configuration acceptance and inspection specifications
- Q:Greased Rubber belts?
- 1. I could really care less what my doctor thinks about me personally but it is nice to know that he is using good hygiene!
- Q:Just a hypothetical question, what would happen if two black holes meet?
- Actually he said you have to put it all out at the same time you can't just focus on one room at a time. This was in response to the criticisms earlier this week that Obama should focus on one thing at a time. You kinda got it backwards. His analogy was great. Yours is stupid. Especially that the alternative given to using Perrier to put out the fire is using nothing at all Simply hoping it somehow goes out on it's own without destroying anything. Would you use $50,000 worth of Perrier to put out a fire in your $250,000 house or would you use nothing? I would use the Perrier if it was the only solution available, even if I had to pay for it later. That's just common sense.
- Q:Fire control system, the hydrant button directly to start with a few lines, how to pick up?
- Fire hydrant button according to specifications, six lines, two signals, two straight start, two feedback. Button behind the instructions, each manufacturer is not the same, the pump line connected to the water pump control cabinet, no place to connect, you can use the relay, the general cabinet now has an interface
- Q:Decoration transformation hydrant need to shift how to do?
- In the renovation, the fire hydrant needs to be approved by the local fire control department when it needs to shift. Those who have not been approved may not change or shift without permission.
- Q:Locked out of house? - - Keys in the door!! Help?
- Yeah, I took mine to the park once and it was a disaster. He set the park on fire and well I had to bring him home. I hope we get the fire breathing dragon park soon. I can't take him to regular ones.
- Q:Are there SOUND adjustable smoke detectors?
- There shoukdn't be a problem, it's very similar to the medication patches some people wear, but larger and has instant heat. I use these at home for arthritis and can't see why airport security would be worried.
- Q:What is beaver-tailing?
- I am assuming that they charged because there was no active fire when they arrived. The landlord should write down and note the happenings of the situation. Then approach the appropriate government agency about the bill. The fact that there was a fire, that it was put out before the fire department arrived should negate the billing. You acted in good faith. There was a fire, you didn't want your apartment to burn. You did the right thing. When people just ignore burning dumpsters there will be more dumpsters burning. Your landlord should be pleased that there are tenants who call these things in and keep her property protected.
CFXFIRE, i products sell well in Europe, North and South America, Africa and the Middle East and Southeast Asia with it's good price and good service
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||North and South America, Africa and the Middle East and Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range