Specification of Lever-Type Deluge Alarm Valve
DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150,DN200, DN250
Nominal working pressure:
16 bars (1.6MPa)
Strength test pressure
48 bars (4.8MPa)
Usage of Lever-Type Deluge Alarm Valve
ZSFG model deluge valve is a one-way valve which via electric,engine or other way to open,and make water flow into sprinkler systems and meanwhile start to alarm.Deluge systems adopt open type fire sprinklers,it's will control by fire detection system,when get fire,fire detection system start to act and deluge alarm valve open,water exist in pipeline flow into protect area pipeline,then make all the open type fire sprinklers start to spray together and issue sound,light alarm singnal.ZSFG deluge alarm valve widely used in these places like dangerous ground and high headroom ground .Also it can used for foam systems.This type should upright installtion,in the freezing area,deluge alarm valve envuronment temerature should be more than 4℃,wet type control deluge alarm vavle should be keep in 4℃-70℃.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : plywood cases
Delivery Details: 30 days after receiving your payment
- Q:Do any of you girls or women wear or own reflective clothing for safety purposes?I bought a jacket and I feel like I made the wrong decision.It was under 50 bucks and I thought I could use it for safety reasons considering I dont own flares or reflective signs or anything for when my car breaks down at nightand it has once already
- Sounds like my dog. He's terrified of my smoke alarm. But he's a dog and has no idea what's going on and hasn't got enough brain to ever figure it out and realize all by himself that it isn't going to hurt him. You are a human being with enough brains to have made it into high school. This is ridiculous behaviour for someone your age. Perhaps you need to see a psychologist and learn how to cope, because a fire drill is very small potatoes in the scale of things that are scary. And what will you do when you're older and at work one day and a real fire alarm goes off? I bet you have a bunch of other things you can't deal with either. Perhaps much of the problem comes from your parents who will rescue you from doing anything difficult, help you avoid things instead of telling you to face up to them or teaching you how to deal with them. I'm helping my dog to learn that a smoke alarm isn't going to hurt him and I would do the same for a child of mine.
- Q:The United States is the only country that doesn't use the metric system. Except for the Dollar, which has it. 100 cents equals one dollar. Why do Americans find the metric sytem too difficult to learn? Everybody can count from 1 to 100. Or not?
- I believe it means to allow the flames to extinguish leaving only roaring hot coals. The hot coals will burn all night.
- Q:im doing a lot of research on Natural hoof care and have been bare foot trimming my Toby for a year now. he is going great, he is more sound than he has ever been and is even gaining weight.but i knnow there is a lot of people out there that think its all crazy, im just looking for opinions here. its a peacefull descussion ;)
- something triggered them , some type of smoke , did you build a fire and get a puff of smoke? whos cooking tonight?
- Q:I just had a new heat pump an furnace in my house..I had cable heat before,no furnaceMay not have anything to do with it but 4 times in last 2 weeks 3 bedroom lights will go out an i have to flip the appliance breaker an everything works for a few days..I have in my laundry room an washer,dryer .freezer an my furnace .I doubt they all use same direct source but maybe overloading..Sometimes i do notice my lights flicker a bit ..any ideas? i never smell anything..I have 2 smoke detectors an 1 carbon monoxide an 1 natural gas detectors.
- um why wouldn't it be? That's what it's there for. Why would your mom demonstrating fire safety be a bad thing? It's fine
- Q:Other than tape, dryer sheets & lint brushes, what's the best way to get pet hair out of clothing?
- do you have some metallic wires? Connect them to a battery and wrap the wires around the pipes. (Can work with any size and any type of wire)
- Q:I don't want super defined curls, but I don't want frizzy hair either. I'm thinking, like, Lauren Storm in Flight 29 Down. (She plays Taylor, in case you didn't know.) So I'm thinking that irons aren't the way to go. What should I do? Is there a product I should use?
- I don't think there are directions on a fire alarm, if there is an emergency anyone should be able to pull down the handle, if they can reach it of course.
- Q:Dear mates, Don’t you think that Great Spinner Shane Warne misused the communication-technology (SMS, Phone) ?
- Carbon monoxide is created when there is NOT enough oxygen provided to your appliances that burn fuel. Perhaps your home is too weather tight and inadequate air gets in. You should contact someone who specializes in this problem, and can come up with a solution to provide more outside air to those appliances. I would think a HVAC specialist could help.
- Q:Do you think motorcycles should be allowed to park in fire zones? they are too small to really block a hydrant, and a hose could easily go over/around them. what are your thoughts?
- Yes, you can. Your house? Do you have the title to it? No? Then, it's not your house. You don't get to make your own rules. You signed a contract when you moved in. What you can and cannot have is clearly stated in there.
- Q:Should I get this checked out? It only scrapes when driving over speed bumps with rather large passengers in the back. I can upload some pictures soon. From what I can see, something seems to be loose.
- Just push the test button on the alarm..if it goes off. Everything should be working correctly. You may also want to replace the battery if it hasn't been dated as replaced? Good LuckIf you play with fire..you will wet the bed! KIDDING YOU, BUT! The number one cause of house fires are Candles. They are so dangerous and you can't explain that to people. And then there is a death or injury with a house completely burnt to the ground.
- Q:Ive had my truck for years now, and have been working on it little by little. Now I want to put some black off road wheels on it, but am ignorant of how the locking hubs work. Can I put any wheels on or do I have to buy wheels with locking hubs? If so where can i find some off road wheels that are black and about 18 inches. I also need new offroad tires as my toyos are wearing thin. Recommendations for tires?
- no, it is in ones heart..
QZJY,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of fire hydrant and valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 7,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range