Specifications of Fiberglass Stick with HighStrength:
1 high strength fiberglass tubes
2.high strength & good tenacity
4.high corrosion resistance
Material of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
glass fiber 70%
Features of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
1). Long lasting Performance
2). Less Density:67% ~74% of aluminum
3). High Strength
4). Good Tenacity
5). High Corrosion Resistance
6). Excellent Structural Properties
7). UV Resistant Inhibited
8). Environmentally Safe
9). Variety Of Colors For Choice
10). Non-Magnetic Electromagnetic
11). Consistent Cross Section
12). Dimensional Stability
13). Non-Conductive Thermally And Electrically
14). Wide Temperature Range Use
15). Superior Dimensional Stability
Technical Data Sheet of Fiberglass Stick with High Strength:
Outer diameter (special specifications, to open a separate mode):
- Q:Is the test standard for FRP pultruded profiles and FRP gratings the same?
- Different process, production, different uses, testing standards, of course, there are differences.
- Q:The difference between polyurethane pultruded profiles and glass reinforced plastic profiles
- Pultrusion production of polyurethane pultruded profiles can be used in the new type of polyurethane material, the product can completely replace the FRP pultruded profiles, including polyurethane doors and windows profiles, tray, line guide groove, groove, polyurethane polyurethane tube and other molding parts.
- Q:Will the FRP section crack for a long time?
- As long as the design of the structure is reasonable and the quality of the product conforms to the design requirements, the normal use shall not be cracked.
- Q:What are the characteristics of FRP products?
- Light high-strengthThe relative density is between 1.5~2.0 and only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, while the specific strength can be compared with that of advanced alloy steel. As a result, aviation, rockets, aerospace vehicles, high pressure vessels, and other applications that need to reduce weight have excellent results. The tensile, flexural and compressive strengths of some epoxy FRP can reach over 400Mpa.
- Q:Can not use glass steel support column, the main support for the door
- 1, glass steel toughness and carrying impact performance is strong, but the rigidity is relatively poor, that is, tensile, impact resistance is better, compressive performance is poor, so it is not suitable for props and other components.2, toughened glass is completely transparent, visual art, and the vertical stiffness is very large, excellent compressive strength, can be customized according to the needs of the processing of different thickness, if used to support the weight is not a big door can, but need to have the steel frame (outsourcing stainless steel).
- Q:What are the main uses of pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic extrusions?
- Road transportation shopping malls, the successful use of: highway barrier fence on both sides, road signs, pedestrian overpass, noise barrier, refrigerated vehicle components.
- Q:What are the circumstances in which the pultrusion should be performed?
- (3) the heat deformation temperature of hot deformation temperature high extrusion is 186 DEG C, do not soften at high temperatures, -60 C constant crisp, to ensure the normal use of various environmental temperatures.(4) the water absorption is low, the water absorption of ordinary FRP products is less than 0.5%, while the water absorption rate of pultrusion section is only 0.257%, which is suitable for use in humid environment(5) heat transfer coefficient and low coefficient of thermal insulation rigid PVC pultruded profile approach, made with the single frame double glass insulating window insulation coefficient is only 2.69W/ (M2? K), while the thermal insulation coefficient of the same type of steel, aluminum window made up of 4.0W/ (M2? K). Show that the energy saving glass steel doors and windows is obvious.(6) strong corrosion resistance pultruded profile by 3%HCI solution for 24h, its hardness retention rate was 95%; the 3%NaCl solution for 24h, its hardness retention rate of 89%. so the FRP pultruded profiles for making doors and windows is not only suitable for general residential houses, hotels, restaurants, and more suitable for coastal areas and the corrosive working environment of industrial plant use.(7) to meet the requirements of the environment, the production process of the extruded section has the characteristics of low noise, high efficiency, low power consumption, low pollution, etc., and it conforms to the relevant environmental requirements of the state
- Q:What raw materials do FRP pultrusion require?
- Resin: commonly used unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, vinyl ester resin, phenolic resin;
- Q:The manufacturing process of FRP products?
- 1, hand paste production method; 2, spray forming method; 3, fiber winding process; 4, molding process and molding process; 5, pultrusion method.
- Q:Are pultruded FRP sections strong? What are its main areas of application?
- More fields. Advantage is obvious, if the corrosion resistance, insulation resistance, quality is lighter than steel; strength and steel strength comparable;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range