Features of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
High strength & light weight
Long service life
Nonconductive and thermal insulation
Non-magnetic electromagnetic transparency
Dimensional stability, Bright color
Technical Data Sheet of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
Cross Section /cm2
Application of Fiberglass Stake with High Quality:
Electrical & Electronics Industry: cable tray, radome, insulation ladder, etc.
Chemical Anti-corrosion Industry: grating floor, handrail, working platform, underground pression pipe, stairs, etc.
Building Construction Industry: oversize bridge protection closed system, movable house structure, working platform, window frame, window sash and its components, etc.
Foundation Engineering Industry: freeway antiglare shield and its handrail, lamp post, water treatment, bracket foe huge industry cooling tower, etc.
- Q:Plastic or better glass fiber reinforced plastic better?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics, usually glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester glass fiber reinforced plastics, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastics and phenolic resin glass fiber reinforced plastics. Its characteristics are: light and hard, non conductive, stable performance, high mechanical strength, less recycling and corrosion resistance. It can be used instead of steel to make machine parts, automobiles, ship shells, etc..
- Q:What does M23 grade of glass fiber reinforced plastic section mean?
- There are many kinds of FRP Pultruded Shapes, such as glass fiber reinforced plastic round tube, glass fiber reinforced plastic square tube, glass fiber reinforced plastic rectangular tube, glass fiber reinforced plastic round bar, glass fiber reinforced plastic i-beam.
- Q:The difference between polyurethane pultruded profiles and glass reinforced plastic profiles
- The polyurethane pultrusion section is a product formed by mixing the polyol and a reactive isocyanate easily and quickly.Isocyanate is to optimize the molding characteristics and selection, these characteristics are: low viscosity (good impregnation fiber), gel time (easy to start and stop), rapid polymerization (improve molding speed), good surface finish, cost competitive.
- Q:Can not use glass steel support column, the main support for the door
- Can not. Strength is not good. It is recommended to use FRP for exterior decoration, with steel skeleton inside.
- Q:What are the circumstances in which the pultrusion should be performed?
- The roving yarn assembly in yarn frame, yarn unwinding through a series of guide roller and cluster grid plate, roller set, enter the resin impregnated resin impregnated yarn groove. Then through the pre forming die, the die is required according to the shape of products and configuration in the guiding device. The mold after discharge excess resin and bubbles into the cold. Cold mold cooling by cooling water, so that the resin viscosity, reduce the loss, and finally into the mold, the fiber reinforced material and resin molding in mold curing, and then the traction device is pulled, cut into required length of products by cutting device.
- Q:Can FRP profiles replace carbon steel profiles?
- I am a man of glass fiber reinforced material. Honestly, "I can't do it."". Can be used in buildings, such as insulation, corrosion protection, aging resistance, flame retardant, etc.,
- Q:What raw materials do FRP pultrusion require?
- Resin: commonly used unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, vinyl ester resin, phenolic resin;
- Q:The manufacturing process of FRP products?
- Each technique has its own characteristics. Production enterprises determine the process method in the selection, according to the basic situation of the enterprise and the production of products, such as mass production and product quality requirements, as well as the technical basis for enterprise capital and production factors such as comprehensive consideration.
- Q:What are pultrusion materials used for?
- Various sections of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pultruded sections can be produced with different sections of the die. The profile has the characteristics of high strength, corrosion resistance and light weight
- Q:What are the best manufacturers of glass fiber reinforced plastic pultruded profiles in China?
- In addition to the thickness of radome products, there should be other requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range