Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 2000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. It's an ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry.
Image of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Quick Detail of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
FOB Price of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement: US $0.21 – 0.32 / Square Meter
MOQ of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement: 5000 Square Meters
Supply Ability of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement: 2000000 Square Meters per Month
Loading Port of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement: CHINA MAIN PORT
Payment Terms of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement: L/C, T/T
Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Brand Name: CMAX
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Application: Wall Material, Marble Slab Reinforcement
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Width: 1M-2M
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Size: 5*5/ INCH, 4*4/ INCH, 4*5/ INCH
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Weight: 40gsm to 200gsm
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Length/ roll: 50m-100m, Special spec can be customized
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Weave Type: Leno, Plain Woven
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Yarn Type: C-Glass, E-Glass
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Alkali Content: Medium Alkali
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement Standing Temperature: 500℃
Packing and Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Package: Each Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement roll is wrapped in a shrink bag, then put into containers
Packing Volumes: : 45000-50000m2/ 20FCL, 110000m2/ 40HQ, etc..
Delivery: About 15 days after confirming the order of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Application/Usage of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
A. Wall reinforced material:
Fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels,
EPS insulation with the wall board,
Gypsum board, Bitumen etc
B. Reinforced cement products.
C. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
D. Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
E. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
F. Fire board.
G. Grinding wheel base fabric.
H. Road surface geogrid.
I. Construction caulking tape etc.
FAQ of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement
Q: What is Fiberglass Mesh?
Coated Alkali-resistant Fiberglass Mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
Q: What is the main application of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement?
External thermo insulating composite System (ETICS) & External insulating finish system (EIFS)
External and internal plaster reinforcement
Electrical heating mats
Marble slab reinforcement / Mosaic carrier
Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Q: What is the storage of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement?
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
Q: What is the guarantee period of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement?
Four years under normal weather conditions and use
Q: What is the Advantage of Fiberglass Mesh Cloth Coated Reinforcement?
A. Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
B. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
C. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
D. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
E. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property.
F. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared
- Q:What is the use of alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth on the exterior wall?
- Standard: to strengthen the material function and alkali fiberglass mesh cloth to external wall thermal insulation layer, the main role is: to improve the mechanical strength of the surface layer, ensure the continuity of the surface layer resistance, shrinkage pressure and insulation dispersed surface layer stress, avoid stress concentration, surface resistance nature temperature and humidity changes and accidents caused by the impact of the cracking. Therefore, alkali resistant glass fiber mesh fabric plays an important role in the external insulation system, so the selection of good glass fiber mesh fabric is also an important component to ensure the comprehensive quality of the external insulation system. The current national standard technology of exterior insulation (JG149-2003): glass fiber warp and weft resistance tensile strength shall not be less than 750N/50mm, alkali resistant tensile strength retention rate of not less than 50%, more than 130 grams of weight per square meter.
- Q:What is the function of the wall cloth mesh?
- The product has the advantages of stable structure, high strength, good alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, crack resistance, etc., and the enhancement effect is the best, and the construction is simple and easy to do. Mainly used for cement, gypsum, wall, building and other structures to enhance the internal and external surface, crack prevention, is a new type of building materials insulation project.
- Q:How do you paste the mesh cloth on the back of the stone?
- Mesh cloth is used in home improvement projects for the grass-roots wall of the general name of anti cracking materials, mostly because of grid like name, also known as anti cracking cloth, anti cracking cloth mesh. The mesh cloth is usually made of glass fiber, and some people use cloth instead of anti cracking cloth in the actual construction. Wall cracking is a chronic disease of home improvement, so many people regard it as a magic weapon to prevent wall cracking. Different materials, new and old walls should be used.
- Q:What are the transverse and longitudinal tensile forces of alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth?
- No, it should be a large longitudinal tension
- Q:What's the use of fiberglass mesh?
- Main performance and characteristics:1 、 good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, cement corrosion resistance, and resistance to other chemical corrosion; and resin adhesion, soluble in styrene and so on.2, high strength, high modulus, light weight.3, good dimensional stability, stiffness and smooth, not easy to deformation, shrinkage of.4 、 good shock resistance. (because of high mesh strength and good toughness)5, mildew change, pest control.6. Fire protection, heat preservation, sound insulation and insulation.
- Q:Glass fiber mesh cloth, crack mortar, tiling there is no problem?
- It would be to see how the strength of cement foam insulation board, and you paste the process in order to improve the strength, you can use 1 to 1 fiber cement mortar with latex mixing, can increase the thickness and strength, the cost will be reduced, it can in the brick veneer.
- Q:Self making method and formula of glass fiber mesh cloth shaping glue
- The inner wall heat preservation alkali resistant glass fiber net is made of alkali or alkali free glass fiber mesh cloth as base material, and then modified by coating acrylic ester copolymer liquid. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, temperature resistance, alkali resistance, waterproof, corrosion resistance, anti cracking and dimensional stability. It can effectively avoid the surface tension, shrinkage and cracking caused by external forces of the plastering layer, and the light mesh cloth is often used for wall renovation and internal wall insulation.
- Q:What kind of wall fabric is covered with fiberglass mesh? Do you apply the powder or the powder? Thank you
- The interior powder is usually used at the joint of the wall (there is a mesh fabric specially used for joint, called adhesive tape or joint tape)
- Q:Do external insulation with alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth, why should the first layer be double or thickened?
- Because the first floor of human activities may be exposed to the outer wall, easy to destroy the exterior insulation system
- Q:What are the fiberglass mesh fabric manufacturers?
- Offiberglass self-adhesive caulkingGlass fiber self-adhesive tapes are made from high quality glass fiber fabric coated with acrylic copolymer, which is stable and difficult to oxygen because of its chemical propertiesSo, we developed production offiberglass self-adhesive caulking is not only superior to other similar products There is nothing comparable to this.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like