high density rock wool blanket
density : 60kg/m3--120kg/m3
size : length:3 000 mm
thickness: 50mm --100mm
Blanket with aluminium foil facing
The product is designed for circular ducts, small equipment and air-conditioning system pipelines, with properties of good water-resistance, dust-proof, and perfect thermal insulation.
Blanket with wire mesh
The product is used under conditions of strong vibration and high temperature, also recommended for thermal insulation of boilers, vessels, flanges/ valves and big diameter or large irregular pipelines.
1) Good performance of thermal insulation, mechanical, fire prevention
2) High acidity, having better chemical stability and fiber durability.
3)Low cost and high temperature resistance.
4)Good characteristics of sound absorption
- Q:Is the calorimeter for building materials calorific value?
- Hebi Huanuo coal testing equipment ZDHW-8000A high precision microcomputer automatic calorimeter for measurement of electric power industry, coal, metallurgy, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality inspection, cement, paper, geological exploration, scientific research institute and other departments to measure the coal, coke, petroleum, cement, brick and heat it solid or liquid fuel. In accordance with the national standard GB/T213-2008 "method" the requirements of the determination of calorific value of coal. The high precision microcomputer full automatic calorimeter is the main instrument in the coal quality laboratory.
- Q:What are the properties of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures?
- Ultra thin structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of 3mm (including 3 mm) less than, decorative effect is good, high temperature can expand foaming, fire-resistant limit is generally less than 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. This kind of fire retardant coatings for steel structures is generally solvent system, bonding strength, weathering has good water resistance, good leveling, good decorative features such as superior; subjected to fire slow expansion foam fire insulation layer to form a dense solid, the fireproof layer has a strong impact resistance, the temperature rise of steel delay, effective protection of steel member. Ultra thin intumescent steel structure fire retardant coating can be sprayed, brushed or rolled. It is generally used in building steel structures with a fire resistance requirement of less than 2 h. At present, there has been a fire resistance to meet or exceed the new ultra-thin fireproof coating for steel structure of 2 varieties of H, it is mainly based on the special structure of the poly methyl acrylate or epoxy resin and amino resin, chlorinated paraffin, compound as base adhesive, with high degree of polymerization of ammonium polyphosphate, melamine and pentaerythritol, double as the fire retardant system, adding titanium dioxide, wollastonite and other inorganic refractory material, using 200# as solvent and solvent oil compound. At present, all kinds of light steel structure, grid and so on, use this type of fire retardant coatings for fire protection. Because this type of ultra-thin fireproof paint coating, making use of thick and thin fire retardant coating for steel structure is greatly reduced, thereby reducing the total cost of the project, the steel structure has been effective fire protection, is currently promoting varieties on the market.
- Q:What are the differences and prices between rock wool board and mineral wool board?
- Rock wool and mineral wool belong to mineral wool, are made of natural rock, or (and) slag as raw materials, high temperature melting, formed in the interaction of centrifugal force and air under inorganic fibrous products;
- Q:Why should the insulation board be spliced when it is installed?
- The EPS plate shall be bonded in a vertical arrangement and the vertical seam shall be staggered along the line. Insulation board construction fault seam stitching truth with brick walls are brick seam is a reason for strong security.
- Q:How can the interior drain be silenced?
- A sewer pipe commonly used rock wool make noise processing (must be closed, it is said that rock wool can be carcinogenic) but in general, even a simple sound will hear the noise, just reduce it, if there is higher demand for insulation,You can also use wooden boards to make boxes, wrap the hose down, fill it with foam, and, with the aid of the ceiling material, reduce noise. Such as: sound-absorbing board, PVC foam board and so on.
- Q:What are the types of insulation materials used in pipes and equipment?
- Mineral wool is the industrial waste slag as main raw materials by melting, cotton like insulation material made by injection method and centrifugal method: cotton is a natural rock as raw material is made of mineral wool. The commonly used rock such as Xuan Wuyan, diabase, amphibolite etc..Mineral wool characteristics: mineral cotton and products is a high-quality insulation materials, has more than 100 years of production and application history. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption, good chemical stability, no burning and corrosion resistance, abundant raw material sources and low cost:Main use of mineral cotton: its products are mainly used in the walls of dry buildings, roof, ceiling and other insulation, insulation and sound absorption, but also made of waterproof felt and pipe sleeve.
- Q:What is the difference between high-density rock wool board and hard rock wool board?
- But the quality of rock wool is very different, and the heat preservation property is low, the tensile strength is low, and the durability is poor. Glass wool and rock wool in the performance of many similarities, but it feels better than rock wool, can improve the working conditions of workers. But it is higher in price than rock wool.
- Q:What are common house thermal insulation materials?
- Mineral wool. Rock wool and its productsMineral wool is the industrial waste slag as main raw materials by melting, cotton like insulation material made by injection method and centrifugal method: cotton is a natural rock as raw material is made of mineral wool. The commonly used rock such as Xuan Wuyan, diabase, amphibolite etc..Mineral wool characteristics: mineral cotton and products is a high-quality insulation materials, has more than 100 years of production and application history. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption, good chemical stability, no burning and corrosion resistance, abundant raw material sources and low cost:Main use of mineral cotton: its products are mainly used in the walls of dry buildings, roof, ceiling and other insulation, insulation and sound absorption, but also made of waterproof felt and pipe sleeve.
- Q:What is mineral fiber cotton? Yes, it's insulation.
- Mineral wool, glass wool, rock wool, slag including cotton (cotton), aluminum silicate fiber, alumina fiber, can be classified according to the production process of products use or use temperature etc..
- Q:The difference between rock wool and mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average