||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Insulation Material
|Net Weight (kg):
Embossed Anti-Slip Aluminum Sheet For Trailer/Stairs/Floor
Packaging & Delivery
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1100
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3105
5000 Series: 5052 5605,5083
6000 Series: 6061 6063
8000 Series: 8011 8021 8079
75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 508mm or negotiable
O, H12, H14, H16, H111, H22 ,H24, H26, H28,T4, T6,etc.
|H||strain hardening state|
|T||heat treatment state|
|H112||pure state of strain hardening, adjustment has been made to degree of strain hardening and annealing|
|T4||solid solution treatment and natural efficiency to achieve sufficient stability condition|
|T5||artificial aging condition of the reentry after high temperature thermal cooling |
|T6||artificial aging state after solid solution treatment|
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- The base plates are all aluminum, but the surface has been colored.
- Q:Best way to paint aluminum?
- make sure the aluminum is ruffed up with at least 800 grit sand paper after that clean well and make sure is is dry after you clean after that use a product called adhesion promoter it will help the paint stick to the wheel hope this helps
- Q:Does anyone know anything about artistic painting on aluminum sheeting?
- I've known a couple of people who do this, you might try a search on Floating Panel. You could try to search out things on an artist called Gary Hume, as I know that his earlier paintings, certainly the ones for which he's known, were executed on aluminium. From what I remember of people doing this (some one on my MA made paintings on aluminium) the trick is in the priming, it being a non-pours surface. You need to rough the ground considerably and prime quite thickly. You also need to baton on the back, this will allow you to attach to the wall without ruining the face of the support, and prevent the possibility of warping. What looks great is if you recess the batons from the edge of the support, so that when against the wall they cannot be seen, this gives the appearance of hovering, and shows the thinness of your support. Another reason you might not be getting too many hits on your searches is the spelling, while not incorrect you might find art suppliers using the English, rather than the American spelling; aluminium rather than aluminum. I know that sounds petty but it might make a difference. The only other thing I know, while finding it a great surface to work on, smooth, bright, the artist I know also found it very expensive.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- The common compositions are crylic resin, solid inorganic filler, different pigments, flatting agent and so on.
- Q:Aluminum's differences?
- Well there's many ways to do this but I would think the easiest way would be to weigh the two metals and aluminum will be lighter.
- Q:melting aluminum?
- aluminum, in general, will just oxidize if heated in air. it is not just cans that behave that way when they (alcan, alcoa) smelt aluminum industrially they keep it in a reducing environment and do not allow molten aluminum to contact air. so use any aluminum you like but prevent it from contacting air.
- Q:How much can I get for aluminum cans in ga?
- The price for scrap aluminum cans varies litteraly every day. Within the last year, it has been between about 28 cents and 50 cents a pound. The last price I saw for clean, flattened cans delivered to the dealer was about 42 cents. As I said, it could be a bit higher or lower than that now. There are about 30-32 cans per pound of aluminum, so your 2,000 cans probably weigh around 64 pounds and could be worth about $27, assuming there has been no big change in the price recently. But that's a delivered price. If you have to drive 10 miles each way and your truck gets 20 mpg, you will be paying for a gallon of gas. If it is 30 miles each way (60 miles total), you are looking at 3 gallons of gas, which is probably about $8, leaving you a profit of around $19, or maybe a little less. That's with some optimistic assumptions, and it doesn't include the cost of big plastic bags to carry the cans. Not very encouraging, is it? Recycling makes sense for a big city or a recycling center, where they can get thousands of cans a day. But it is hard for an individual to make any money at it. i know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it is helpful anyway.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- Go okorder.com/
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- I am quite sure any acid strong enough to dissolve aluminium would be able to dissolve iron and steel, as acid + metal equations can be substituted with any metal and any acid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range