1. input:AC110V-250V 50-60Hz
2. Output:AC 3.0-800V
3. Modle:: EI series
4. CE,ROHS compliant, products are applying for CQC and ISO9001
Home electronic appliances, communication instruments, medical apparatus, power tools, message armchairs and air-condition.
Common Electrical Paramenters
1. machine- inserted silicon steel with fire relardation
2. Flame Retardant Nylon Bobbin3
3. equipment: 3 EI type transformer lines, 4 sets of vacuum annealing furnaces
Normal EI Pin Transformer Specifications
All the output voltage and current are according to customers requirements.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- In some factories and mines (such as power plants), in order to supply power reliability, the power system is grounded in a three-phase, ungrounded, or neutral manner. In this way, the transformer must be connected to a neutral grounding type with a special transformer to supply power to the lighting.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- First look at this lamp,.24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sunThe power supply comes from the generator or battery, and the mode of operation is to ignite by alternating current and direct current. In comparison with the power supply of the transformer, the method of alternating current ignition is better to save the cost and reduce the cost
- Q:How many 40W bulbs can be brought into the 1000VA lighting transformer?
- Because some transformers are connected to 380V and 0, they can be 1000VA capacity, but because of the same line diameter, the 220V terminals and 0 can not provide the capacity of 1000VA.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- When a fault occurs, leakage of electric leakage occurs, and the original coil is transmitted to the residents at high voltage, causing disastrous effects on the human body and property!
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- A set of coils in a autotransformer having one tap that does not function as a barrier. Or, the two sets of coils are attached.
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average