Introduction of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is weaved of high quality C-glass fibers or E-glass fibers.
Fiberglass fabric is a good construction material with the following excellent properties
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Application of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabrics can be used in a variety of applications, including construction in waterproofing applications for roofing and foundation, wall treatment, pipeline joint wrap.
Packing of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is wound on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
Storage of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Protect rolls from weather and other damage.
- Q:What are the characteristics of glass fiber acoustic panels?
- Have a good shape, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability. Glass fiber sound-absorbing panels, referred to as glass wool or sound insulation cotton, glass wool is a category of glass fiber, is a man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is the melting of glass fiber, forming a cotton like material, the chemical composition of the glass, is an inorganic fiber.
- Q:How to distinguish carbon fishing rod?
- Glass steel rod diameter, quality, more clumsy. Carbon rod light, very straight, small diameter, small and exquisite, the paint is mainly transparent or translucent paint, can see the rod material.
- Q:What's the best form of roof waterproof?
- The roof of the house, because of the need to withstand long-term weather erosion, so the waterproof requirements are higher, so that the need of rigid waterproof waterproof and flexible combination construction, namely the first brush K11 flexible waterproof slurry, and then do a protective layer of mortar waterproof agent, which can meet the demand of the waterproof.At the same time, roof waterproof, the ground is required to do all, the wall generally back high 30 centimeters or so on it.
- Q:What is an electroplated glass fabric?
- The main strength of cloth on the latitude and longitude direction of fabric, weft or warp for high strength occasions, can also be woven into unidirectional cloth, it can be more roving to warp or weft arrangement, single warp and single weft cloth to cloth. The roving roving is made up of parallel filaments or parallel filaments. According to the composition of glass, roving can be divided into E-GLASS alkali free glass roving and alkali glass roving in C-GLASS.
- Q:Problems in making FRP models and models
- Method of making die at the end of the lowest cost, is artificial cutting and polishing, wood or other materials can have certain hardness and easy processing stuff, but it requires a very high skill, good feel, and often do it is not precise enough, but for ship model, basically is sufficient.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- Silicone fiber cloth is divided into 2 kinds of adhesion, silica gel and fiber cloth
- Q:What are the main characteristics and differences between CEM-3 high thermal conductivity and aluminum substrate? Which kind of board is more advantageous to make lamps and lanterns?
- High thermal conductivity CEM-3 material with high cost performance, and now only genuine, aluminum substrate counterfeit goods more, if from genuine, aluminum substrate has higher heat dissipation performance, but the price is high.
- Q:The thickness of the stone concrete protection layer on the waterproof layer shall not be less than mm.
- The waterproof layer is arranged and standardized construction methods: to brush 2~3 times, otherwise it should add the glass cloth, and the cured thickness of each brush shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5-8 hours) and then again under construction. After brushing, should also be on the coating waterproof layer, and then do a mortar protection layer, and finally paste ceramic tile.
- Q:The function of roof glass fiber non-woven fabric isolating layer
- Non woven fabrics professional manufacturers waterproof breathable membrane is paved in the building envelope insulation (insulation) layer outside the functional membrane.
- Q:What does 240 grams of fiberglass cloth mean?
- The advantages of this material:1. The utility model has the advantages of good covering function, suitable for various surfaces, effectively covering the defects of the old and the new walls, and ensuring the uniform structure and color of the surface2. High tensile strength, preventing wall cracking, strengthening effect on the wall with high quality coatings, surface static electricity accumulation, no fouling dead, easy and clean. Strict surface sizing processing make ten clean and smooth, moistureproof and anti mildew, can prevent microbial or parasitic breeding, but also enhance the material a.3. The open space of the organizational structure is conducive to the natural diffusion of water vapor and promotes the adjustment of indoor climate.4. Non smooth fabric surface can reduce noise.5. The utility model has the advantages of good repeatability, convenient operation, easy construction, green environment protection, safety and environmental protection, good decorative effect and rich texture.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range