Introduction of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
Fiberglass fabric is corrosion resistance, high intensity, electricity insulation, compatibility with other resin. Fiberglass fabric is widely used into electric insulation field for PCB or copper clad laminate.
The excellent properties of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Packing of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
The Fiberglass fabric for surfboard is wrapped on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
- Q:Large screen whole electric lift screen, PVC good or glass fiber?
- If the effect of a long decline, it depends on how long the time is really down, both can not escape the fate of decline.
- Q:The influence of bag dust removal on dust filtration
- The filter speed V (or than the load QF) is an important technical and economic index representing the capacity of the bag filter to treat gas. The selection of filtration rate should take account of economy and the requirement of filter efficiency. From the economic considerations, the filtration rate is high, with the same flow gas required filter area is small, then the size of the dust remover, the area, the steel consumption is also small, so the investment is small, but the pressure loss, power consumption, damage dust filter increases, because of high operating costs. From the aspect of dust filtration efficiency, the influence of filtration rate is remarkable. Some experiments show that the filtration rate increases by 1 times, and the dust passing rate may increase by 2 times or even more than 4 times. So the filter speed is usually expected to be lower. The filter speed of the fabric filter cloth is 0.5 ~ 2m/min, and the felt filter material is 1 ~ 5m/min. From the two aspects of economy and efficiency, this filter speed range is the most appropriate. When the filtration rate increases, it will intensify the penetration of dust particles by three ways, namely, through, extrusion and air holes, thereby reducing the dust removal efficiency.
- Q:Rural cement flat roof room, how to do waterproof, anti leakage best?
- (1) laying flexible waterproof layer, choose coating or coil can. The construction conditions require that the moisture content of the base surface is not greater than 9%, so it is suitable for construction in the summer after 5 days of hot weather. After completion, water storage experiments should be carried out;(2) such as waterproof coating, a coated cloth two "for example: clean up the grass, full of paint, dry film, laying a layer of glass fiber cloth reinforced matrix materials, and in the exhibition has fixed full brush a layer of paint on the surface, drying after construction paint. The overall thickness of waterproof coating should be more than 3 millimeters;(3) if the construction of waterproof coiled material is done, after cleaning the base, glue the adhesive on the back of the coil and the base, and press and close the base line according to the good benchmark, and finally do the inspection of the seam joint.
- Q:What are the characteristics of glass fiber acoustic panels?
- To effectively control and adjust the reverberation time, reduce noise, improve the sound absorbing ceiling. Glass fiber has the heat insulation performance is very good, for air-conditioned venues, can reduce the indoor temperature outside, so as to effectively save energy. The glass fiber acoustic ceiling almost does not absorb moisture from the air, moisture resistance is excellent, can flatness from size to stability in any humid environment.
- Q:How much resin does 1 square meter 02 fiberglass cloth need to consume?
- Should be less than 200 grams of resin, depending on your craft and glass cloth varieties, hand paste process in general
- Q:What are the differences in the quality and performance of domestic glass fiber cloth and imported fiberglass fabric?
- Glass fiber is made up of glass fiber yarn, stacked into a network structure to intercept and absorb impurities, can break the oil in the water as a knife, collect water, improve the quality of oil, and extend the life of equipment.
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- The latter refers to liquid silicone rubber coating or bonding fiber material under the action of CL-26AB glue, making silica fiber cloth process. Liquid silicone how to stick fiber cloth, only 3 steps: cleaning cloth, coating, mold heat vulcanization molding.
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber tape and fiberglass tape?
- One tape, one is the base material, no adhesive. Fiberglass is glass fiber.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth and glass fiber?
- Characteristics of glass fibers:The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, not suitable as structural material, but as the thread, the strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
CLASSIC, a well-known enterprise specializes in manufacturing glass fiber yarn(In, alkali-free glass fiber
,alkali-free untwisted yarn), glass fiber wall covering, shade cloth, monofilament coated woven screens, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range