Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 80 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 60000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting
Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting is one semi-finished aluminium material. This strip can be rolled down to aluminium coil,sheet,circle ect. The alloy AA1050 is widly used in building, industry ect. Its weight is much lower than steel. So many customers choosed aluminium material instead of steel.
2. Main features of Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting
a.Competitive price---We have our own mills and can produce mill finished aluminium coils, so we can control the production cost better.
b.Professional after-sale service---We have more than 15 years exportation experience and you need not worry about the exporation problems.
c.Fast delivery time---We can control the delivery time within 35 days.
3. Image of Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting
4. Product Specification of Direct Casting Aluminium Strip in Coils for Second Casting
What is the quality standard?
---Usually our standard is GB3880-2006
What is the largest width?
---It is 2300mm
What is the MOQ?
---Usually we can accept 80 tons.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm?,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life bined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Both of them have advantage. It depends on the new product type it’s applied. Heating coil: it’s applied in some products with high temperature and large heat release, such as oven and other types.
- Q:6061 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 6061 aluminum plate density:6061 aluminum plate is aluminum alloy, the density is calculated according to 2.9g/cm3.Calculation method:Aluminium plate weight (kg) =0.0000029 * * * * width * lengthAluminium tube weight (kg) =0.0000029 * wall thickness * (outside diameter wall thickness) * lengthFormula for weight calculation of aluminium bars (kg) =0.0000029 * radius * radius * length
- Q:If not, where can i buy some aluminum?
- Elemental aluminum is far too reactive to exist in nature therefore it must be found in a compound with something else. Aluminum foil is actually made up of aluminum alloys. An alloy is a solid metal created by combining at least one metal with at least one other chemical. One classic example of an alloy is steel. Steel is mostly iron bonded to carbon atoms throughout it's structure. While aluminum foil is technically 92-99% aluminum, it is not pure (elemental) aluminum. Other chemicals that may be found in the alloys are typically other metals: copper, magnesium, manganese, silicon, and zinc. Other nonmetal chemicals may be found aswell like: oxygen (oxides), sulfates (SO4), Phosphates (PO4), and chlorides. You cannot buy elemental aluminum however since aluminum foil is generally 92-99% aluminum it is still a great source if you need aluminum as a reagent. Just for added trivia, the most common form of aluminum on earth is as the mineral Bauxite which is a hydrate of aluminum (Various forms of aluminum bonded to a hydroxide (OH) group such as Al(OH)3, and Al(OH)).
- Q:How much should I be charged to have aluminum siding installed? I have a two floor single family home which is detached. I also would want new gutters installed and soffets (i think that is what they are called). One company estimated 12k and another said 10K. This would entail just putting the siding over the original siding. Any answers are appreciated.
- You have no say in the matter. The insurance company is paying the contractor to remove and dispose of the old siding. They don't care if the contractor makes a few hundred bucks selling the siding as scrap and neither should you.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:I need to find 3 elements for my science hw tonight. I was wondering if aluminum foil is a pure element. And also I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what is a pure element (not a compound or an alloy). Thanks!!!!
- Aluminum metal (symbol Al, atomic # 13) is an element and therefore a pure substance. That said, if something is made out of aluminum (like aluminum foil) it is rarely pure aluminum and is typically an alloy composed of mostly aluminum with other metals. Alloys are used to improve the properties of the pure substance in various ways depending on the desired use.
- Q:What is the classification of 6061106070 aluminum plate, which respectively represent what it means to ask God for help
- 6061, 1060, 7075, these we call "aluminum plate" brand, six beginning, we usually call six Department of aluminum, the beginning of a department of aluminum is pure aluminum, there are 1050, 1060, 1100, etc., aluminum content is more than 99%. Two at the beginning of the Al Cu alloy, 2024 and 2017, less domestic, belongs to aviation aluminum, in addition to the seven lines is the two most hard.
- Q:aluminum is produced by breaking down the compound...
- Bauxite is the most important aluminum ore. It consists largely of the minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite γ-AlO(OH), and diaspore α-AlO(OH), together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. You have an unusual way of asking that question. Aluminum is an element and cannot be broken down accept to sub-atomic particles.
- Q:Hi I am getting a laptop pretty soon and have pretty much decided on a Mac. But really a white macbook is $1150, and aluminum is $1400. And just so no one says this, the white one is updated with all the same hardware(Advanced graphics, etc.) I want to get it asap so the $250 would mean about 2 months longer which would kind of be a drag. I also understand the aluminum doesn't have a firewire port, but idk what the hell that even is so can someone explain what it is and why I would care about it. Basically, is it worth the 2 months and $250 for the aluminum. Thanks.
- in case you'd be utilising it for surfing the internet and doing papers for college the macbook white will be proper for you. The aluminum macbook is an same pc, except aluminum with more advantageous efficient technical specs (more advantageous RAM, swifter processor etc.) this stuff gained't make a lot of a large difference in case you only plan to apply be conscious processor and the internet. The aluminum might want to be more advantageous efficient in case you watch extremely some video clips on youtube and such, the aluminum macbooks are not getting as warm as quickly because the plastic ones do. The macbook air is something so that you could only purchase for stylish applications, it has a lot less skill than both the macbook white and the macbook aluminum, for a larger value ticket simply by this is portability. wish this enables! i'm a contemporary consumer of a 2.4 macbook aluminum btw :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like