Detailed Product Description
Digital Horizontal Mug Heat Press Machine
2.Digital control,use conveniently
Digital Horizontal Mug Heat Press Machine:
1.The Digital Horizontal Mug Heat Press Machine is light weight and portable, for use at malls, flea markets, shows, and more
2.Fully digital temperature control
3.Automatic digital timer
4.No limit on height of mug,could turn left and right,choose the most suitable place to print
5.Be able to bear high temperature with silica gel,press equal,220°Ccould bear
6.The heating mat could be heated if no mug in the machine
7.Easy pressure adjustment
8.Solid steel welded framework
9.An amazing 3-Year/3,000-mug warranty on the heating parts
10.Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
11.Temperature readout accuracy +-1C
12.User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Q:Thermal equipment fouling and slagging what's the harm?
- After thermal equipment fouling, often caused by poor heat transfer tube wall temperature, when the temperature exceeds the metal can allow temperature, it could cause bulge and pipe explosion accidents. Water boiler water slag is too much, can affect the boiler steam quality, and perhaps blocking furnace tube, threatening the safe operation of boiler. In order to prevent fouling thermal equipment, from the following several aspects: (1) try to reduce the water hardness. (2) as far as possible to reduce silicon compounds to water, the content of aluminum and other metal oxides. (3) reduce the iron content in the water of boiler, increase the iron removal equipment. (4) reduce the copper content in water, adding complexing agent to the boiler water. (5) good feed processing, to prevent corrosion.
- Q:Why heater before operation will be into the air in the device?
- At high temperature, heat conduction oil and oxygen reaction, coking carbide which affect service life.
- Q:Use finned tube condenser and evaporator, its fin spacing of how to choose
- Life experience tells us: radiator area is larger, the higher surface temperature (that is, the bigger the temperature difference between surface temperature and air), the longer the heating time, the heat transfer, the greater the room more warm. This suggests that the convective heat transfer and heat transfer area is proportional to, and is directly proportional to the difference in temperature, and time is proportional to the. In order to compare the strength of the convective heat transfer under different conditions, we need to define a physical quantities, is called the "heat transfer coefficient. Heat transfer coefficient is refers to the unit area, the unit temperature difference (temperature difference between wall and fluid), convective heat per unit time. Its unit is J/(s. ㎡. ℃) or W/(㎡ ℃). The convective heat transfer coefficient is commonly used symbol h.
- Q:Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper heat transfer effect
- Thermal conductivity? Is the thermal conductivity copper effect will be better
- Q:What are heat exchange equipment
- Industrialization of today, so the heat exchange equipment is widely used, our household refrigeration, electrical heat used to heat exchange equipment, is ubiquitous in the factory. search Heat exchange equipment mainly include plate in two kinds of heat pipe heat exchanger, in its segment.
- Q:There are several kinds of electrode drying equipment heat transfer
- There are two kinds of commonly used equipment evaluation method: 1, investment payback method
- Q:Who know the solar heating of the superconducting technology
- 1. To achieve the purpose of business to get rich, the first to have a good project. And vacuum superconducting hot air blower is the heat superconducting, efficient heat exchange new technology, heat transfer, the speed of sound energy saving more than 50%, belong to the high and new technology, and the development and utilization of great value. So, vacuum superconducting also became the most popular pioneering a new way. 2. Vacuum superconducting is a basic science, never out of date and can be widely used in various fields, where there are energy can be used directly, where the need can be according to the actual situation to develop infinite energy saving products, always keep the technology advancement and product more invasive, adapt to the needs of times development, invincible. 3. Because the vacuum superconducting is a novel, practical and efficient technology, without being limited by the size of investment, can achieve the goal of getting rich quickly.
- Q:Heat exchanger is what to do, have what use?
- Heat exchanger is used widely, in the daily life of heating heating radiator, condenser in the turbine unit and the oil cooler on the space rocket, etc., are all heat exchanger. It is widely used in chemical, oil, power and atomic energy industries. Its main function is to ensure that required by the specific process of medium temperature, and is also one of the main equipment of energy efficiency. Heat exchanger is but a single device, such as heater, cooler and steam condenser, etc.; But also a part of the process equipment, such as ammonia synthetic tower's heat exchanger.
- Q:When IGBT coating thermal conductive silicone, how did the general daub the ideal
- With a stencil printing, have a special cleaning agent
- Q:Heat conduction oil boiler equipment is normal, no pressure after running system
- Search the third, check the oil and the oil pressure gauge with thermal equipment whether there is a pressure difference, if the differential big jams with thermal equipment. You can check the thermal oil system according to these points, if there is a problem can call my company advisory.
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range