Detailed Product Description
mug press machine price in china is very competitive
high quality and best sercivce
usage: print personal pivture on mug
mug press machine price in china
1.Light weight and portable, for use at malls, flea markets, shows, and more.
2.Fully digital temperature control
3.Automatic digital timer
4.No limit on height of mug,could turn left and right,choose the most suitable place to print
5.Be able to bear high temperature with silica gel,press equal,220°Ccould bear
6.The heating mat could be heated if no mug in the machine
7.Easy pressure adjustment ,Solid steel welded framework
8.An amazing 3-Year/3,000-mug warranty on the heating parts
9.Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
10.Temperature readout accuracy +-1C
11.User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
12 color: black
Size (L W H) 410*380*300mm
Gross Weight 12Kg
Voltage 220V or 110v
Power 300WTemperature Range 0-220°C
Time range 0-999 Sec.
Pressing Size 7.5-9cm or 5-7.5cm
- Q:About the elevator parts, up and down through, how this part of the heat load calculation
- Heating of the lift shaft need? Need to heat load calculation? For the first time heard that.
- Q:Refrigeration equipment of the evaporator
- Evaporator is also called heat absorber, which is by the boiling vaporization of liquid refrigerant load cooling or cooling heat transfer device object to be cooled. Evaporator can be divided into two kinds: one kind is the cooling liquid type, used for cooling liquid refrigerant, tube shell type evaporator and flooded evaporator (such as vertical pipe, spiral pipe, coil type).
- Q:What is the working principle of heat pipe
- Typical gravity heat pipe, as shown in the airtight tube first into a vacuum, filling the appropriate working medium under this state, on the lower end of the heat pipe heating, laser vaporization heat absorption for steam, under the small pressure difference, up to the upper heat tube, and gives off heat to the outside world, condenses into liquid. Condensate in under the action of gravity, along the heat pipe wall returns to the heating period, and once again heated vaporization, cycling, continuous heat from one end to the other end. Because is phase change heat transfer, heat pipe heat resistance is very small,
- Q:The types of heat exchangers have?
- the classification of the non-metallic materials heat exchanger (1) graphite heat exchanger (2) the fluorine plastic heat exchanger (3) ceramic fiber composite heat exchanger (4) glass steel heat exchanger
- Q:How to wash hot water exchanger heat
- Heat exchanger to heat of high temperature medium (plate, spiral plate, etc.), through a wooden partition wall (wing leaves tube, coil, coil, etc.) is passed to the lower temperature of the medium, in order to achieve the technological requirement. The more hot water heat exchanger volume, the greater the storage. During the heating, the water stored in the heat exchanger and heating water temperature is the same. When finished with a bucket of hot water, no management, heat exchanger automatically add cold water; After more than 10 minutes can emit hot water again, because the proportion of hot water is light, short time above transformation of hot water is concentrated in the cylinder. How much hot water is according to the users of heating temperature and the discontinuation of the length of time to decide. The higher the heating temperature, stop using the longer barrel storage of hot water temperature is higher, until reach the heating temperature, ensure the required.
- Q:Heat conduction oil furnace with coal or electricity?
- Electric power can be adjusted by the use of heat conduction oil furnace, heat efficiency, save energy, reduce the cost, no pollution and environmental protection.
- Q:High heat conduction oil equipment slot can discharge of oil pipeline from oil and gas separator directly below a line
- Oil drain? Confused? Pipeline generally have high notch on the overflow pipe, oil return auxiliary exhaust pipe, oil filling pipe, vent pipe, tube, individual and export the exhaust pipe, tube which is it you??? Ha ha
- Q:Industrial common heat transfer (heat transfer
- The basic way of heat transfer 3 kinds, namely: heat conduction, convection and radiation in the semiconductor refrigeration
- Q:For the same device and circulating thermal coefficient and countercurrent heat transfer coefficient is what relation?
- The same device, a heat transfer coefficient of downstream and upstream won't, but the gap is not big. The same device, so the heat exchange area of the same; Upstream downstream, logarithmic mean temperature difference is different Assumes that the heat transfer coefficient is consistent, fluid temperature of import and export have change Inlet temperature and temperature changes, fluid physical properties are changed, the physical properties changed little Fluid physical properties are changed, heat transfer coefficient is also have change So the heat transfer coefficient, but the impact is not big.
- Q:Make simple technical requirements of tubular heat exchanger have?
- Tube plate heat exchanger products reached a mature stage, and to its high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection advantages in feel frequently used in the field of various industries, is used to replace the original, tube and shell heat exchanger and achieved good results. The structure of the heat exchanger Tube and shell heat exchanger, also known as tube heat exchanger, heat exchange equipment, is a common standard, it has simple structure, strong and durable, low cost, wide range of wood easy to clean, the advantages of strong adaptability, the most widely used.
As a leading manufacturer, all Microtec products are fully assembled by our state of the art manufacturing facility prior to shipment and released only after extensive testing and inspection by our qualified technicians, maintaining the strictest quality control procedures.Our mission is to be a world supplier of Heat Transfer Products and Consumables. We are committed to the principal of satisfying customer and market demands, pursing scientific administration and superior quality by using the latest technology grounded in a thorough understanding of the end-user's needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;SGS; CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range