Digger Hot Sales CT45-7b (4.5t)
Model NO.:CT45-7B hydraulic mini excavator with cabin
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
5500*1750*2455(L*W*H):Ground Clearance350 Mm
Operating Weight 4200 Kg:Tracking Force 34.1kn
Travel Speed:4.4/2.7 Km/H:Arm Digging Force:20.4kn
Boom Length 2560 Mm:Arm Length 1450 Mm
Engine Power firstname.lastname@example.org:Gradeability 30(58%)
Bucket Digging Force 23.7 Kn:Ground Pressure 36kpa
Swing Speed 11rpm:Flow/Pressure10.8L/Min@2200rpm/4.9MPa
Rear Swing Radius 1.600 Mm:Tumbler Distance 1.710 Mm
Max Dozer Lifting Height 255 Mm:Max Dozer Cutting Depth 380 Mm
Packing:Load 3 Units in One 40hq Container
Production Capacity:500 PCS/Year
CT45-7B MINI EXCAVATOR
1. Japan made Yanmar engine 4TNV88
2. Imported hydraulic components
3. On-line digital monitoring and control system
4. GPS satellite(optional)and remote control diagnose system(optional)
5. Rubber pedrail(optional, or steel pedrail), no damage to the ground of road
6. Full opened engine hood and easy up-forward-lifted cab
7. Cold&warm air conditioner
|Specification of CT45-7B with cabin |
|Operate weight kg||4200|
|Bucket capacity M3||0.17|
|Engine model ||YANMAR 4TNV88 @27KW|
|Rear swing radius(mm)||1600|
|Max.digging depth (mm)||3405|
|Max.dozer cutting depth(mm)||380|
|Max.dozer lifting hight(mm)||255|
|Japanese KYB main pump |
|Japanese KYB tracking motor |
|Japanese KYB swing motor |
|Italian valve ,pilot control lever|
- Q:Whats one of the best ways to pursue a house flipping career?
- Flipping fell apart 2 years ago, due to long DOM and the lagging housing market, make flipping a sketchy proposition at best.
- Q:what equipemnt and temporary works are used in bridge construction?
- Equipment: Cranes, Excavators, Cement Mixers, Operatives Materials: Mainly Steel or reinforced concrete plus bridge finishes Temporary Works, Scaffold, Formwork, Falsework, Propping, Hard standings, Possible excavations, Water diversions or traffic diversions depends on type of bridge
- Q:How or Where do I go about getting a Excavator ticket for Australia (NSW)?
- Go to the Australian consulate in Ireland enquire there as they would know exactly how where to get an excavator ticket. Good luck, mate
- Q:i live in atrailer there is raw sewer coming up under the ground that smells really bad i need to know what?
- call your land lord and insist it be cured immediatly if you own, it gets rougher. there is a leak/blockage.or a full tank i would check the tank level, then rent an augur, then dig. get out the canal wrench and dig the area out to see what kind of pipe you're dealing with. abs is easiest, clay can be ugly, and ductile is impossible for most homeowners
- Q:Which term is more common, cherry picker truck or bucket boom truck?
- 'Bucket boom'. The 'cherry picker' is the basket the men stand in.
- Q:What is an example of a hydraulic system and pneumatic system?
- Hydraulics is backhoes and excavators you see doing road work. Those digging arms are all all hydraulic power Pneumatics is what you see when you get your tires changed on the tire machine. The pneumatic cylinder pushes the bead off the tire rim and tires the pedestal that pulls the tire off the rim. Pneumatics is also the thing that runs all the air tools in a shop-- the grinders, the air hammers, the torque impact wrenches etc. Pneumatics are usually a lot weaker than hydraulics, but are cheaper since most of them just get their power from a shop air compressor and that air compressor is used to run all the air power requirements in a shop. Hydraulics involves running a pump that pumps an oil under pressure that moves a cylinder. In these systems the oil pushes the cylinder with more than 2000 psi. After it moves the cylinder the oil then returns to the pump thru a separate line. The reason shops like pneumatics is you don't need a return line. The air pressure comes from the air compressor , it runs the tool and the air is exhausted out to the room. Also the pressures are a lot lower (about 100psi) so if a air line blows up there is very little danger to someone near it
- Q:Why do articles about work assume everyone works in an office?
- I think you make a great point, Cybele! :)
- Q:I need help in math class? Can you solve some equations for me??
- l=700 feet=233.33yards b=200 feet=66.67yards h=85 feet=28.33yards Dirt removed = volume of the landfill. = l*b*h =233.33yards*66.67yards*28.33yards =440704.627463 cubic yard
- Q:What is a Pneumatic Lego used for?
- Robotic arms, cranes, walking machines, machine-tools such as excavators, lifting bridges.
- Q:Best Place to Buy A Semi-Inground Pool From in Northwest Indiana?
- it extremely is in simple terms an opinion in keeping with my very very own journey. i don't know if an in floor pool is an investment consistent with se. i know that that's a reasonably super cost to maintain up with the chemical factors and maintenance. i've got had an in floor, gunite (cement and plaster) pool for the final two decades. We have been given it whilst the babies have been little and it have been given distinctive use and enjoyment. Then there grew to become right into a lull and now my grandson loves it and it is used plenty lower back. From what i've got heard, a pool would not upload to the value of a house--even though it could in AZ the place you are able to in all probability use all of it year. Get a pool if that's what your loved ones needs. i can't remark on the prefab swimming pools. communicate on your pals that have them. have relaxing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range