||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1). Each coil to be securely tied with two bands.
2). the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
3). Coil then to be properly wrapped with plastic film ,woven belt, resistant paper.
4). Wooden or iron pallet can be used or as your requirements
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
With the improvment of civil life standard, colour coating sheets are widely used in top grade architectural decoration & fitting market. High quality of colour coated sheet rely on technology and equipment of rolling and coating production line to ensure the stable performance, favorable flatness, excellent surface of coated strips.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
- Q:How to clean the engine oil and kerosene on the surface of aluminum sheet?
- it will disappear after rubbing with petrol.
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- Aluminum is a more active metal, easy to react with the acid and alkali of the outside world. If it is in water for a long time, aluminum will react with acid and alkali substances in water. How to improve the acid and alkali resistance of aluminum alloy?Mainly through the oxidation of aluminum alloy, so that its surface with a layer of oxide film, to prevent the external acid-base substances on aluminum alloy corrosion.In order to reduce the surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum alloy and prolong its service life, the surface oxidation surface treatment technology has become an indispensable part of the use of aluminum alloy.
- Q:What is the causes of aluminium discolouration?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:What will affect the performance of the aluminum ingot in the process of casting?
- We all know that in 50s our technical standards are from the former Soviet Union, "A00" is the national standard in the Soviet Russian brand, "A" is the Russian alphabet, rather than English "A" word, nor the Chinese phonetic alphabet "A" and the international community, "said standard aluminum is more precise. Standard aluminium is the aluminum ingot containing 99.7% aluminium, which is registered in the London market.
- Q:aluminum oxide?
- It turns out to be surprisingly difficult to do, because aluminum forms a skin of oxide which retards further oxidation. One way might be to react aluminum with sulfuric acid, getting aluminum sulfate in solution. Treat this with barium hydroxide; barium sulfate will precipitate out, leaving aluminum hydroxide in solution. Dry this and heat it, driving off the hydroxide as water and leaving aluminum oxide. I haven't tried this, so cannot guarantee that it will work.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- General size of aluminum hang-parcel: 100mm、150mm、200mm、250mm, you can order the length according to your actual demands. General color of aluminum hang-parcel: white, black, blue, pearl white, bianco canopus, etc. you can order the color according to your actual demands. General thickness of aluminum hang-parcel: 0.4mm、0.5、0.6、0.7、0.8mm, you can order the thickness according to your actual demands.
- Q:How do i darken aluminum?
- Darken Aluminum
- Q:What's better, aluminum or fiberglass poles?
- I'd say fiberglass because... - Durability - Aluminum is a very bendable metal. It dents, it bends, and it breaks easier than any other metal pole you'll find. This is because it's a very low density metal. - Flexibility = more dramatic twirling due to pole flex, and it's less breakable. - Counter Weight = A flag on one side of the pole would be harder to move around swiftly without a counterweight. Thus a heavier pole would entail having a center of gravity on the flag pole closer to the hand, making it easier to maneuver the flag, but the pole would be harder to lift as a whole. I'm no expert on colorguard poles, though. Fiberglass has come a long way. While aluminum is always the same material, fiberglass is a constantly evolving building material.
- Q:What are the skills of wire cutting aluminum cutting?
- The contact position between the conductive block and the electrode wire is often changed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range