|cuplock system scaffolding:|
cup lock scaffolding
Name :cup lock scaffolding,cuplock scaffolding
Name : cuplock scaffolding;cup lock scaffolding;cup-lock scaffolding;scaffolding cuplock
Fittings Name: Ledger
Size of the tube: 2400*48*3.0mm
Surface Treatment: Painting
Package : Steel Pallet
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:The structure that acts as a scaffolding for chromosomal attachment and movement is called what?
- The first one is vague. The answer could be the mitotic spindle. It might be kinetochore microtubules. It might be talking about the kinetchores on the chromosomes instead of the microtubules that attach to the kinetochores. It could possibly even be talking about the centromeres, though to me that seems less likely. Neurons in the adult brain (and mature muscle cells?) do not routinely undergo cell division.
- Q:is my scaffolding piercing infected/?
- Normally if there is an infection it is very very sore, red, warm to the touch, and secretes yellow or green pus. It sounds like you might also be possibly forming a keloid, but most likely it is just irritated. Continue with your sea salt soaks (hopefully thats what your doing) and go down to your piercer and have them check it out if you get too worried about it.
- Q:What's an antonym for the word scaffold?
- Since a scaffold is a bridge/ladder/support used to allow you to span the gap between you and and object you wish to reach, I'd go with barrier.
- Q:Latch type disc scaffolding accessories is a national patent product
- Said chrysanthemum disc scaffolding system, disc scaffolding system, wheel type scaffolding system, buckle scaffold, layher frame
- Q:The basic form of external scaffolding
- The bowl buckle steel tube scaffold is composed of steel pipe pole, cross bar, bowl buckle joint and so on. The basic structure and erection requirements and fastener type steel pipe scaffolding similar, the main difference lies in the bowl buckle joint.The bowl buckle joint is the core component of the scaffold system, which consists of the upper bowl buckle, the lower bowl buckle, the cross bar joint and the limit pin on the upper bowl buckle.
- Q:What is a bar in the scaffold
- Scaffolding (scaffold) refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erection of various stents. The general term of the construction industry, refers to the construction site used in the external walls, interior decoration or high level can not be directly construction. Mainly in order to work or work on the construction of the perimeter of the safety net enclosure and high altitude installation components, etc., is put on the shelf, scaffolding materials are usually made of bamboo, wood, steel or synthetic materials, etc.. Some projects also use scaffolding as templates.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold accessories
- Steel pipeScaffolding steel pipe should be used outside diameter 48mm, wall thickness of 3.5mm welded steel pipe, can also be used outside diameter 51mm, wall thickness of 3.1mm welded steel pipe. The maximum length of the steel pipe used for horizontal horizontal rod shall not be greater than 2m; the other rods shall not be more than 6.5m, and the maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not exceed 25kg, so as to be suitable for manual handling.
- Q:Cantilever scaffold technical disclosure
- Steel pipe anti rust paint. Vertical rod and bar brush yellow rust proof paint, scissors and handrails with red and white tube brush. The maximum quality of each steel pipe shall not be greater than 25Kg. Steel pipe is strictly prohibited.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of two components? What are the roles?
- 2.1 divide the material according to the bar1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.2) a variety of specifications of steel pipe scaffolding. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.3) steel tubular scaffolding. As to the steel pipe, and combined with other type of steel pieces composed of scaffolding, such as the channel has a base in the backwater or scaffolding, connecting steel scaffolding and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range