||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
Packaging & Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Application for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Boiler heat exchanger, machinery andpetroleum ,chemical industries, hardware fields,Food industry,construction material,kitchen utensils, building construction, medical equipment,chemical tank, pipe etc
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:What glue does the board or the stainless steel stick to?
- In addition to the bonding (ordinary bonding and bonding structure), epoxy resin can be used for casting, sealing, sealing, sealing, anti-corrosion, insulation, conductive, fixed, reinforcement, repair etc., are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, railway, machinery, chemical industry, light industry, water conservancy, weapons, electronic and electrical, construction, medical, sports goods, arts and crafts, daily life and other fields.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your products are not immersed in the electrolyte (not put in wet or condensed water place), just hope galvanized plate itself does not corrode, consider using stainless steel screws, but doing so will occur between stainless steel bolts and steel carburizing, stainless steel bolt rust damage lost the meaning of stainless steel bolt. The reason why stainless steel is corroded at this time is called intergranular corrosion".
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Basic treatment, in the future, the film can not be solid, the first process is to first clean the stainless steel surface. The treatment method can use the tool to root out the original paint, and also use sandpaper to polish the surface. It is better to use sand blasting to make the surface clean after roughening, and to increase the adhesion area of the primer.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- 201 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel high manganese stainless steel, nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. 201 stainless steel is widely used in building decoration, municipal engineering, highway guardrail, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. The equipment high precision automatic pipe, through its dissolve welding, roll forming, without any metal filler, filling gas protection (inside and outside of the pipe side) welding, welding process for TIG, and on-line solution of eddy current testing.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Therefore, the method of stainless steel fingerprint resistance is to make the specular surface of stainless steel into diffuse surface.The conventional method mainly has two kinds of drawing and sand blastingWire drawing is to use (coarse grit) abrasive belt or grinding wheel to burnish on stainless steel surface, make stainless steel surface roughness increase, destroy its "mirror reflection" characteristic. It can be polished by hand (hand grinding can be applied to stainless steel of various shapes). It can also be polished with a special stainless steel sanding machine (suitable for stainless steel plates, but with high efficiency).
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- If it's a fixed plate, ordinary ones will doOf course, stainless steel screws are the best
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- The entire stainless steel material, its origin is generally mills order or to import and processing of goods due to overstocking of society. The sources of stainless steel are different, and the methods of identification are different.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel friends are many, there are some differences in color, but not very good to distinguish. Can be judged according to the magnetic (magnet test): magnetic was 202 (ferritic stainless steel) magnetic or nonmagnetic small is 304 (stainless steel), are generally magnetic, but strength difference.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range